• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chicken

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend showed me this recipe and it rocks!

Pre heat over to Gas 6 ( not sure of degrees sorry), take a roasting pan and fill it with enough water just to cover the base, place the chicken fillets into the water and cover the top of the roastin pan with aluminum foil, bake in the oven please allow approx 12 mins per chicken breast depending on size so 5 fillets will take about an hour.

A friend showed me this recipe and it rocks!

Pre heat over to Gas 6 ( not sure of degrees sorry), take a roasting pan and fill it with enough water just to cover the base, place the chicken fillets into the water and cover the top of the roastin pan with aluminum foil, bake in the oven please allow approx 12 mins per chicken breast depending on size so 5 fillets will take about an hour.

That's amazing.

:laugh:

That's amazing.

seriously!hahahaha! I am waiting for the "recipe" part of this recipe. so far sounds like plain baked chicken (which, to his credit, DOES rock anyway).

I've heard u can do something similar with eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back