• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If getting hold of compounds was not an issue and neither was price....

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I stole this thread from Prime on another site
What would you reccomend as:

1) a beginner cycle?

2) A good intermediate cycle for gaining size?

3) a heavy duty mass building cycle for the serious user?

I know there is alot of argument right now about keeping it simple and not overcomplicating things so i expect alot of concensus on certian aspects.

Answer in the quote.

1) a beginner cycle?
Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks.

1-4 30 - 50mg Dbol ED
1-12 Test E 500-750mg a week
1-11 Deca or EQ 400-600mg a week
Maybe some var at the end.

Test, Tren, Deca, EQ, Dbol, Var all at once for a few years :)

I know there is alot of argument right now about keeping it simple and not overcomplicating things so i expect alot of concensus on certian aspects.

Good thing number three had that smiley doohdad behind it Running several at one time, steroid analogs meant to hit the same nuclear receptor (AR), is dumb. However, its creative, as you can hit a whole mess of other nuclear receptors, some guranteed to yield hellacious sides when used for more than a month or two.

Ain't it justa fucking shame that them tighter binding analogs tend to block, rather than activate, the *other* nuclear receptors that might give you bang for buck (like FXR and RXR)? Something to be said for using the less specific analogs like 'Drol.

1) a beginner cycle?
250-500mg Test E per week for 10 weeks.
500-750mg Test E and 250-325 Tren per week... lenth of time is somewhat person specific.
again, test and tren. maybe some d'bol on the front.

personally i think one can accomplish all of their goals with just test and tren... if you compete at a national level, you might need to trow in some hgh and 'slin. JM2C... 19.

1) a beginner cycle?
250-500mg Test E per week for 10 weeks.
500-750mg Test E and 250-325 Tren per week... lenth of time is somewhat person specific.
again, test and tren. maybe some d'bol on the front.

personally i think one can accomplish all of their goals with just test and tren... if you compete at a national level, you might need to trow in some hgh and 'slin. i must admit that i am becoming more intrigued by masteron and it's ability to amplify androgen reception and to act as an ai of sorts while running aromatizables. JM2C... 19.

Beginner -> Weeks 1-4 Prop 75mg eod
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg EW

Intermediate -->weeks 1-4 d-bol 30mg ed
weeks 1-10 Deca 600mg ew
weeks 1-10 Test E 500 - 750 ew

Heavy Dut --> weeks 1-4 d-bol 50mg ed
weeks 1-4 prop 75mg eod
weeks 1-10 tren 150 mg eod
weeks 1-12 Test E 750mg ew
weeks 12-14 Prop 75mg eod

Damn, I'm really starting to like the heavy duty cycle, might hit a 400 lb bench if I hit this one.

Back