• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Calorie cycling while bulking

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted some input. While I am bulking right now and can maintain a consistent diet during the week, I have been having trouble on weekends because I travel every weekend. I bring some food with me, but it soon disappears.

I noticed that on GroPro's diet in an earlier thread he is cycling his protein/carb ratios on weekends. Since I am having a hard time finding quality protein on the weekends (besides MRP's) would this be a good idea? My intake isn't as high as his, obviously but if I could eat more carbs and fat on weekends and not worry it would help me out. It seems to work for him but obviously we are in different situations.

Currently I'm 166, 200-225 grams protein daily, about 350-400 grams carbs and 60-90 grams of fat daily. I shoot for 3000-3200 calories a day.

Krikey that's a lot of carbs :D

Why is it easier to get carbs/fat on w/e and not protein? Even if you have to rely more heavily on shakes during the weekends, it should be do-able (it's a word). Obviously not ideal to get all your protein in the form of shakes, but when I travel, unless I'm cutting...that's what I have to do.

Back