• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Glutamine peptides

dgl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where is the best place to buy glutamine peptides? I see where Protein Factory has them @ $39.99/lb. I like the idea of mixing the peptides with a protein drink instead of taking on an empty stomach.

Thanks gopro, $23/lb sounds much better. I'll be odering some today.

Originally posted by dgl
Thanks gopro, $23/lb sounds much better. I'll be odering some today.

:thumb:

dgl...that is a good choice to mix in your shakes. the longer peptide will pass through the intestine to be digested in the GUT.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
~sigh~

Chicken, please...keep your trap shut.

I don't actually remember making that post.

Dude, it's not funny.

I think i have a problem.

I'm supposed to be starting cutting next week too!

IML Gear Cream!
GLUTAMINE ROCKS

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
I don't actually remember making that post.

Gee, I don't remember reading it...if you don't rememeber making it, and I don't remember reading it, is it actually there?

originally I had asked the difference betwen peptide version and straight out glutamine... got my answer.... they peptides are absorbed faster cuz the body will absorb a peptide or 2-3 aminos attached together vs 1, most protein tha is absorbed thru intestine walls are in the form of peptides....

Last edited:
what is a glutamine peptide? I have purchased glutamine but a peptide? This stuff gets me all confused.

A form of glutamine that can be absorbed well along with other proteins, unlike the L-form, which should be taken on an empty stomach.

Note: Your DVD is in the mail! :winkfinger:

Just a quick just in question as I was taking L-glutamine powder along with my protein shake (with water). Does Glutamine make you gain weight at all?

Just a quick just in question as I was taking L-glutamine powder along with my protein shake (with water). Does Glutamine make you gain weight at all?

No sir.

Back