• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT basic must haves?

88m

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone point me in the direction or tell me what the basics are in pct. From before, during, and after, and what the basic supporting supps are. Im doing my homework ahead of time. I know everything will change from now to then but I would like to get a background knowledge. Thanks

Bump, Im trying to find things but im not sure of whare to look. Im trying to do my homework incase I ever decide to do a cycle in the future.

Well, I'm hardly qualified to break this down for you into a "cliffnotes" version but I really think you should read THIS_STICKY first.

I'm sure the experts would be happy to clear up any questions you might have afterwards :)

At 19, you don't need to worry about it. Steriods should be far from your mind. Concentrate on diet and training FIRST.

At 19, you don't need to worry about it. Steriods should be far from your mind. Concentrate on diet and training FIRST.
Shit.... Thanks dg. I didn't realize the guy was only 19 :eek:

Yes im only 19 and im working on my training and diet rate now but im just starting to learn bits and peices while I have time and by the time i become old enough to use them or if I ever choose to Ill know what im talking about.

That and im just curious on what the basics are. Thanks anyways.

You should learn all about steriods before being concerned about PC. Once you learn the possible side effects of steriods, you may not be interested anymore.

Im also looking into side affects, chemicular make up, the way the body reacts to the extra test, and why they are illegal. Im just doing a little here and there.

Your question is too broad to give a definitive answer, there are too many variables that come into play.
Read, read, read!!!! Read all the stickies and posts related to PCT, read journal articles, books, anything you can get your hands on. You will probably find all your answers in the stickies.

Thanks pengers, So there is nothing inpeticular that should be in every pct and it differs on what the cycle was?

I have been doing alot of reading and from what ive fount things like and anti-estrogen, trib, cortisol blocker, and something for the liver should be in any pct.

Is this correct and is there anything else that should be in every pct?

IML Gear Cream!
One thing people often forget is that pct is in principle a "therapy", not a list of drugs/supplements. There are many lifestyle and exercise factors that are very important for the recovery of performance and hormonal balance we seek. As far as drugs/supps go, my basic goals are:

1) HPTA normalization/optimization
2) Cortisol regulation
3) SHBG optimization
4) Insulin/Blood Glucose management

This includes a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), Exemestane, IGF-1 and various supplements. Good supplements for your liver include various forms of ALA, NAC, Milk Thistle and others. Liver health and the use of anti-oxidants should be addressed all the time, so it need not be something confined to a pct. DHEA is also a useful supplement to help you feel a litte more androgenic, but it's use must be limited and should be tapered. There are tons of other good supps like Fenugreek, Tribulus, Maca, Long Jack etc...

Some people use Clen and the like to prevent fat gain, but I don't recommend it. If one is particularly concerned with weight gain during pct, they should look to control blood sugar. IGF and the proper diet will do wonders in this regard. Lopid is a great help in this regard, as well.

Thanks pirate that was the kind of response I was looking for. Nothing fancy just the basics so I could have a little more understanding. Thanks

Ummmm

Thanks pengers, So there is nothing inpeticular that should be in every pct and it differs on what the cycle was?

I have been doing alot of reading and from what ive fount things like and anti-estrogen, trib, cortisol blocker, and something for the liver should be in any pct.

Is this correct and is there anything else that should be in every pct?

I JUST WANT TO SAY, WHEN I CAME TO THIS FORUMS, I HAVE LEARN A LOTS OF THINGS, MY 2 CYCLES HAVE DONE THE RIGTH THINGS, I LEARN HERE WHTA TO DO WITHPCT , I TS SIMPLE JUST READ THE PSHISIOLOGY OF THE HUMAN BODY, THE ENDROCRINE SYSTEM.
:rocker:

Back