• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can anyone tell me....

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What ever happened to the thread that Foreman Rules started that was titled something like "Classic Bodybuilding Thread" or something to that affect that had a lot of great pics of Bodybuilders? It was a great thread and had some really good pics. I have searched but can't seem to find it.

:thumb: Thanks Prince, it's been a while since I have been around and didn't realize they had been moved.

Everything posted by foreman has been removed

Look under "Jack Ass"

Cool, Do you remember the one that I am talking about? and BTW at my O's did manage to get it part right and beef up the ole' bullpen this offseason. I'll leave that one for another conversation in the Sports forum.

Thanks for the tip I finally found it. A friend and I were talking about the great bodybuilders of all time and I was wanting to show him the thread last night and didn't realize that a lot has changed around here since I have been gone.

I still remember the days when he would be posting 24/7.

what is his new name?

Back