• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rocco Is Baaaaack!!

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think I'm back, though I don't think anyone really missed me around here...I'd been on my way out the door for so long!

Things are hectic for me right now...back at Lockheed and I'm on the Mid shift. Taking three classes at George Mason during the day and haven't set foot in a gym for quite awhile. I just don't have the motivation lately.

Been seeing a therapist the past few months for depression and that kind of crap, though at this point I think he pisses me off more than he helps :)

I'm thinking about starting up a program I tried awhile back, the HSS100 program. Except I plan on not doing legs right now. My knee is still the same...at least I can walk up stairs without a limp right now but if I pick something up where I bend my legs, forget it.

Anyway...good to be back and I need you all to help me stay motivated and going to the gym!!!

Not missed? You know that's not how it is. :nope:

Sorry to hear about your knee, but do what you can in the gym!

Of course you where missed Brother Rocco!!! Best Wishes my Friend!!!

back in the saddle, eh.

Welcome back!

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll have a workout to post tomorrow. I'm still torn between doing the HSS-100 or the Arms Specialization...both by Chris Thib...
The reason I'm thinking arms is they've always been my favorite to do and I really need motivation to go to the gym right now, it's not "in" me right now.

I hope everyone is doing well, I'll try and hit some journals later if I get a break!

IML Gear Cream!
I missed you baby, even though I myself haven't been on much....I missed you!

Glad you're back!

You're right to start with the things that you enjoy. The more you enjoy something, the more you're going to want to do it and do more.

see? FG doesn't even go to MY journal anymore...notthat I'm JEALOUS or anything...
:)
Now...let's get this goin'!

I missed you baby, even though I myself haven't been on much....I missed you!

Glad you're back!

You're right to start with the things that you enjoy. The more you enjoy something, the more you're going to want to do it and do more.
Thanks sexy! I missed you too. How is everything going?

you don't think you were missed?? I should come over there and slap ya! ;)
Bring the whips and handcuffs again like last time!!! :clapping: How are you doing babe?

see? FG doesn't even go to MY journal anymore...notthat I'm JEALOUS or anything...
:)
Now...let's get this goin'!
LOL, we both know your the stud around IM!!!!! How's everything with you buddy? Anything happen with the guy that neck-stabbed you?

I wish....
he's set for trial the 9th of April...ca't wait to testify..then I can look at him...then his mother..and call him the waste of space he is...

Workout #1

Here is a link to the workout I'm doing: Your ticket to the Gun Show

Today was my first day and it goes like this...

1st Exercise Pairing
A1-
CG Bench- 165 x 6/5/6 175 x 4/4
A2-
Narrow Grip BB Curl- 65 x 6 75 x 6 85 x 5/5/5
(Special technique: alternate A1 and A2, with 45-second interval between sets (1 x A1, rest, 1 x A2, rest, 1 x A1, rest etc.)

2nd Exercise
Rack Lockout- 185 x 6/5/4
(90 sec RI)

3rd Exercise Superset
Narrow Grip BB Concentration Curl - 70 x 8, 60 x 6, 50 x 8

Superset with:
Single DB Static Hold- 70 x 20sec, 60 x 20 sec, 50 x 25 sec

How to do the static hold: Support a vertical dumbbell with both hands under the top weight section and your elbows bent at 90 degrees.

That was a challenging workout, especially since it's been so long.

Then 20 min of moderate to intense cardio work.

I wish....
he's set for trial the 9th of April...ca't wait to testify..then I can look at him...then his mother..and call him the waste of space he is...

Good luck with that!!

Fantastic w/o my Friend!!! Wishin you nothin but the BEST Brother Rocco!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Nice w/out, Roc.

On the static hold, is it over your head, in front or behind?

Fantastic w/o my Friend!!! Wishin you nothin but the BEST Brother Rocco!!!

Thanks buddy. I appreciate all the support you've given me in the past and present!

Nice w/out, Roc.

On the static hold, is it over your head, in front or behind?
Thanks Pyl! I assumed it was in front for the biceps. Someone asked Chris that but he never responded.

2nd W/O

Almost didn't go today...didn't get much sleep today, as usual and not feeling the best. But I did it!!!

1st Exercise Pairing:
A1: CG BP (closer grip than Monday)
135 x 8/8/7/7

A2: Wide Grip Preacher with elbows turned in
55 x 8
65 x 7/7/6
Special technique: alternate A1 and A2, with 45-second interval between sets (1 x A1, rest, 1 x A2, rest, 1 x A1, rest etc.)

2nd Exercise Pairing:
B1: Tate Press
30 x 10/7
25 x 9

B2: Rope Tri Ext (pulling laterally as far as rope will go at ext)
50 x 8
30 x 10/7
B1 and B2 were supersetted with 90 sec RI after B2.

3rd Exercise Pairing:
C1: Standing Wide Grip BB Curl (elbows turned in)
40 x 10
50 x 9/8

C2: Incline DB Curl (after elbow flexion, raise arms an extra 3-4 inches)
20 x 11/10/10
C1 and C2 were supersetted with 90 sec RI after C2.

Workout was about 30 minutes.

Did 20 min Moderate-Intense cardio on Elliptical

Good lookin w/o BRother Rocco, bet your glad you went now arent ya!!! My pleasure on the support, you have helped me as well!!!

On a side note, I'm SERIOUSLY considering switching gears and trying my hand at Powerlifting, not sure how good I'll do, but gonna give it a go!!! Any books you would recommend???

Almost didn't go today...didn't get much sleep today, as usual and not feeling the best. But I did it!!!

1st Exercise Pairing:
A1: CG BP (closer grip than Monday)
135 x 8/8/7/7

A2: Wide Grip Preacher with elbows turned in
55 x 8
65 x 7/7/6
Special technique: alternate A1 and A2, with 45-second interval between sets (1 x A1, rest, 1 x A2, rest, 1 x A1, rest etc.)

2nd Exercise Pairing:
B1: Tate Press
30 x 10/7
25 x 9

B2: Rope Tri Ext (pulling laterally as far as rope will go at ext)
50 x 8
30 x 10/7
B1 and B2 were supersetted with 90 sec RI after B2.

3rd Exercise Pairing:
C1: Standing Wide Grip BB Curl (elbows turned in)
40 x 10
50 x 9/8

C2: Incline DB Curl (after elbow flexion, raise arms an extra 3-4 inches)
20 x 11/10/10
C1 and C2 were supersetted with 90 sec RI after C2.

Workout was about 30 minutes.

Did 20 min Moderate-Intense cardio on Elliptical
Good looking start buddy. I need to up my motivation....

On a side note, I'm SERIOUSLY considering switching gears and trying my hand at Powerlifting, not sure how good I'll do, but gonna give it a go!!! Any books you would recommend???
Books? Books!!! Arch, you could WRITE books on training! You are stonger then an ox. Check out the Westside stuff. I think Westside is awesome. Not real big on the dynamic lifts, and box squats are hard on the knees, but that is for me personally.

Dude you are STRONG!

I've thought you should do Powerlifting for a LONG time. JD is right, your strong as an ox!!! I didn't really read any books but there is a TON of good articles at www.t-nation.com just go to the strength section. As well as at http://www.elitefts.com/ Just browse the articles. Training for PL as I kinda imagine with BB'ing is highly subjective...what works for you. Good luck Archie...I'll be rooting for you!

Back