• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cardio on clen/t3 cycle

Crazyfist

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats your take on doing cardio while your on a clen/t3/testE cycle?

Moderate intensity cardio is fine, but I don't recommend doing high intensity on clen.

So are we thinking light running 3-4 times a week? like 3-4 miles a day 3 days a week?

Distance doesn't matter so much. Just don't be breathing so hard that you wouldn't be able to converse with a running partner if you had one. Your heart will already be pounding like crazy without pushing yourself real hard. Your glycogen will deplete very quickly. I'd say 20 min sessions followed by 20 min of no food intake. 3-4 times a week is plenty. Since you are using test e, it will take over a month to get peak test levels in your blood. So, don't go ape shit with the clen/t3 until you get to that point, or you will likely lose muscle very rapidly. Don't overheat or dehydrate!

i got enough test to do 250 a week for 7 weeks. i plan on doing my clen/t3 for 5 weeks, maybe 6 tops. so 2 weeks test, the 5 more with the clen/t3 then 5-10 days after that my nolva.

if you are heart healthy there's no reason not to do high intensity cardio especially since you have the benefit of the anti-catabolic effect of higher levels of circulating androgens from the test e. training at 75% of the VO2Max for 60-80 minutes causes the greatest increase of the EPOC. it's a no brainer for losing body fat

I agree that 75% is fine. Just remember that you can reach it with less work while on clen. You don't need to be doing sprints or the like.

i love this place...

Back