• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injury And Steroids

KungFu

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been doing alot of research on using steroids to help with healing a shoulder injury after rotator cuff surgery. I know deca can help lubercate joints but joints are fine. Reading different things on collagan and steroids but cannot get clear picture due to so many contradicting articals and opinions. I have eq and sus handy

I had RC surgery, and I felt like hGH helped. I can't back that up with evidence, though.

I had RC surgery, and I felt like hGH helped. I can't back that up with evidence, though.
Everybody is different how long was it before you back on top of your game?

It was at least 4 months after my last surgery. Do the physical therapy religously forever. It's been over a year, and I recently had to start seeing a PT again because certain muscles (serratus) stop activating right and other muscles compensate. This is very common months after RC surgery. You have to reteach the muscles (neuromuscular rehab). Otherwise, you will end up with winged scapula and subacromical impingement etc. Follow up with a PT 6 months after the surgery and train the hell out of the serratus.

Back