• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Busted on a ugly fat whore

Titansgymflunky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was drunk as shit and ab to pass out(laying in someones driveyway no less) and this girl came onto me......next thing i know we're in a car and I'm bustin on her face....It was horrible! now the girl i was kinda talkin to doesnt say anything me anythign but "fuck you"....I only told her to be honest....I didnt much wana be talkin to that girl anyhow. She was def a 4 on the french scale tho. the girl i was talkin to. And the ugly fat whore screwed 2 other guys that night and wanted to f me but i only let her give me some head. Drunken mistake but at least I'm good by comparison. Those other two guys (both inner in crowd popular bitches) are taking a serious hit to their reputations on this one.

What do you want, a cookie?

So you busted on a fat chick.wooooooopie!!!!!:clapping: try AA it's for stuiped drunks ya know.

What are you doing? You should never tell a girl you are interested in that another girl gave you a blowjob...

Yeah I'm still wondering how the girl you "were kinda talkin' to" knows you busted on a fat ugly chick's face. Seems like that's the kind of thing you'd keep under wraps... and the other guys that f'ed her told everyone? Were you guys doing it in front of an audience or something???

Just deny it. That's what I would do. In all the "citcles" I've been in as far as the friend crowd goes, nobody takes the fat girl serious. Just be like:
"Why would I fuck a fat girl, 'that's crazzzzzy' (dale mabry)"

It could have been worse, it could have been a fat boy.

Just deny it. That's what I would do. In all the "citcles" I've been in as far as the friend crowd goes, nobody takes the fat girl serious. Just be like:
"Why would I fuck a fat girl, 'that's crazzzzzy" (dale mabry)"

It could have been worse, it could have been a fat boy.

Like Dale Mabry

Ouch never good...while I've never personally been on the receiving end. I've seen the walk of shame by my room mate after a night of hogging. Worst part was he brought her back to our house and had to get her out some how. It was terrible, I'm surely going to burn for this one.

Ouch never good...while I've never personally been on the receiving end. I've seen the walk of shame by my room mate after a night of hogging. Worst part was he brought her back to our house and had to get her out some how. It was terrible, I'm surely going to burn for this one.

"um, yeah, see we're going to bug bomb the house so we all need to leave..."

"-at 2am??"

"yeah the bugs... they uh... like to come out at night or something"

"-okay where are we gonna go"

"oh uh... uthink and I are going to my grandmother's house and she doesn't like fat... I mean she doesn't like strangers"

"-your grandmother is awake at 2am?"

"um... yeah that's the only time they show old game shows anymore, she loves that Bob Barker"

"-but you don't have any bug bombs"

"yeah we're gonna go buy some... at... walmart"

"-you're gonna drive 30 minutes to walmart, buy bug bombs, drive 30 minutes back, bug bomb your house at 3am and go stay with your grandma who is up watching Bob Barker??"

"um.... yeah"

"-okay well call me!"

Back