• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

prohormone for a newbie

rctk1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys! heres some background info about me: 33 years of age and have been lifting on and off since i was 21 years old, i weigh about 165 lbs and have tried virtually every damn supplement that GNC has to offer. My max bench is 210lbs :wits:, i guess you can say i have reached my plateau, i am frustrated at the tiny gains that i make, and so i am ready to try some prohormones. the last popular prohormone that i was going to try and take was superdrol which was several years ago and now it seems as though the drug is discontinued. is there any other PH that i can take? also please advise a good liver protectant and a good cylce. I dont plan on doing this for long term probably 6months. any feedback for a hardgainer would be appreciated.

Hi guys! heres some background info about me: 33 years of age and have been lifting on and off since i was 21 years old, i weigh about 165 lbs and have tried virtually every damn supplement that GNC has to offer. My max bench is 210lbs :wits:, i guess you can say i have reached my plateau, i am frustrated at the tiny gains that i make, and so i am ready to try some prohormones. the last popular prohormone that i was going to try and take was superdrol which was several years ago and now it seems as though the drug is discontinued. is there any other PH that i can take? also please advise a good liver protectant and a good cylce. I dont plan on doing this for long term probably 6months. any feedback for a hardgainer would be appreciated.

First off, you need to get your diet and training in order.

You're not plateaued, you just need to get shit set up right.

Read the stickies in both of those sections.

thanks. never really looked at the stickies, some very interesting info there:thinking:, but not enough of what i am looking for. can anyone list the new stuff out there? i tried searching but there seems to be a lot of not so good stuff and stuff that work when used correctly. if you dont want to post here please email me? i can do the research on the stuff when i get a chance, i just dont want to waste my time researching things that dont work like liquid masterdol.

As stated earlier. Where you are at, shows that your training and diet are not in order.

People here aren't going to give you the answer you want... because it's not the right answer.

If you do find the information you are looking for somewhere else, you will probably make some good gains in the short term which will vanish as soon as you are off it.

We would rather see you do it correctly and keep the gains... but that requires you going in a different direction than you are asking about and actually listening to the advice that is given. Ultimately it is up to you though. Just don't expect people on this board to help lead you down the wrong path.

I'm sure there are some effective pro-hormones out there, but if you haven't learned how to eat and lift such that you have consistant progress then you shouldn't be using pro-hormones. Why? Many reasons. You will shut down your natural testosterone production, which is no fun. You will lose any and all gains you make "on cycle". Even with a supplements to aid liver health, it is best not to use PHs for over ~6 weeks...etc etc. Basically, you will be no better off and may have a decline in health and wellbeing.

Focus on your training. If you're stuck, that's the problem.

Back