• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Congrats J'bo

Congrats J'Bo ! :rocker: :clap:

You guys are the best!
A thread made especially for me?
Wow.

Congratulations J'Bo! and you were worried. I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet you look fantastic. Is it PIG OUT TIME?

Mochy: Well yes i was worried.
I had a treat for breakfast, but really feel like eating bad right now.

DP: physique looked pretty good, alot more symetrical than my previous competition. I was also alot fuller, which was what they were looking for. I don't know how i placed in each catagory though. I will find out next week.

Thanks TW.

I decided that i am going to eat a pretty clean diet still (but have to adjust my rice to basmati and some brown pasta for fun).
A treat a day should do me fine. Then its time to start pumping up again, i want to gain 8lbs for next years provincial fitness comp. and i also have to do the national physique challenge to reclaim the title. ;)

DPw8 to the rescue!

Originally posted by J'Bo
Thanks TW.

I decided that i am going to eat a pretty clean diet still (but have to adjust my rice to basmati and some brown pasta for fun).
A treat a day should do me fine. Then its time to start pumping up again, i want to gain 8lbs for next years provincial fitness comp. and i also have to do the national physique challenge to reclaim the title. ;)

:D:D Team Dpw8 Consulting is almost ready for their "Grand Opening!":D:D

DP

I hope so DP cause you guys rock.:rocker:

BTW, I just sent W8 my pics to post, should be up soon.

wohohooo congrats :)

Originally posted by tidalwaverus
You guys Like $$$, MOET or raspberry cheesecake?

You want to help me with my cut diet ?

I'm ready to kick some ass in 5 wks. at this point I'm ready to starve LOL

We all know that don't work :help:

Yes...but starving is not an option :D

Wow, that is awesome. I can imagine you almost passed out when they announced it. Just think, you are now a fitness competitor with a title to your name.

Good job. Shows you what hard work can do, and hopefully the rest of us can follow your example in the months to come.

:thumb:

J'bo you rock...CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: !!!!

IML Gear Cream!
WOW...just saw this thread! Congrtas girl! That is so awesome! I am very very happy 4 u! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Shut up Dero! Here's the pic incase people don't want to click:

attachment.php

Sorry girl!
I made a typo.
Being a franco i read fast and change things up a bit.

Oh boy another FRANCO!!!!!
Hmmmm...I think I lit a short fuse on Miss LD...
doghouse.gif

:thumb: WOW!!! Congrat's, keep up the good work. Hard work pay's off!!!

Originally posted by Miss LeDix
Shut up Dero! Here's the pic incase people don't want to click:

attachment.php

Wow...gorgeous!

J'bo....awesome. and as my big friend from the east said..gorgeous.:heartpump :hello:

Thanks guys.
I think that i made a big difference from my April show to this one. I have aprox. 11 monthes to build more muscle and bring those stubborn legs up. I cant wait to see what i am going to look like then. I just realized that is a long time away, i may have to come compete somewhere else first. I am going to start a new journal entitled "Mega muscle monthes". i would love if you guys could check it out and give me some tips. :D

Back