• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

10 week New Course

YorkKnight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
take a look Thanks Guys/ladies.

weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30mg per Day (all at same time 12.00)
weeks 1-10 Propinate 100mg (every other day)
weeks 1-10 Deca 200mg

PCT - HCG + Noveldex at hand

hmm weight 88Kilo (would like to put and Keep 5Kilo of Muscle?)
age 29
done few courses before, had a long lay off. now i`m back.

thanks for looking YK

If your gonna use dbol to kickstart, then maybe you would be better off using test enth or cyp and stop the deca a couple of weeks before you stop test and you should have a good run.

You can't use D-Bol only once a day an expect results. You need to split your doses up say 3 to 4 times a day. Example: 8 am 10 mg, 12 pm 10 mg, 4 pm 5 mg an 8 pm 5 mg. D-Bol only stays in your system for 3 to 6 hours an peaks around an hour to an hour an half.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I would change the whole cycle
1-4 weeks 30 mg of D-Bol ED
1-12 weeks Test E250 twice a week
1-12 weeks Deca 400 mg a week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PCT - HCG + Noveldex at hand
Give this a try an save the Prop for your next cycle instead.

ok- cheers for the responses- i all ways thought you had to take DB all at once, so more got through or it just gets broken down, like would you sip a Shot of Whiskey, or just down it in a 1`er.?? hmm

allredy obtained my Propinate- used enanthate before just wanted to give Prop a try, but i know what your saying. Cheers YK

If you are going to use prop, run it 3 weeks longer than deca, and start your pct no more than 5 days after you last injection of prop. HCG is best run in small doses during the cycle, and not during pct.

Back