• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol question

hawkeye48

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Planning to do a 10 wk cycle of Test E with 5wk D-bol kicker. My question is I hear that D-bol is notorious for water retention. What would be something good to take along side to help counteract this or is there no need?

I am currently:

5'7"
220 lbs
17% bf (i know this needs to be a little lower. I am trimming off 2-5% over the enxt couple of months before this cycle will start)

Full cycle will look like this:

1-10 Test E 500mg ew
1-5 d-bol 25-30mg ed
1-10 arimidex .5-1mg ed
cycle support

pct

sustain alpha
nolva
cycle support

Thnx

I would get a better sup for PCT like Nolva, HCG or Clomid. My .02 only!

My bad didn't see the Nolva in your post!!

Looks good!

I would use an OTC diuretic if it gets too bad!

I said i have nolva. :) But I am more wanting to know about the Water retention of Dbol that I keep hearing and reading about. so I am wondering if there is anything to counter act that while in the cycle that i can take along side.

There are several OTC diuretics out there. Never used them. Where in Texas are you?

Cycle plan looks good. The arimidex should help with bloat. I'd add some hcg during the cycle to ensure better post cycle recovery.

Pirate - I would love to add some hcg but I am having a hell of a time finding the stuff. Thanks for the info though.

PappaD i am in the dallas area

I'm in Austin. HCG is difficult to come by in the States these days. Overseas pharmacies with good reputations are your best bet.

I have some HCG coming. I have some old HCG that expired in 2001. I just found it when I was cleaning out a closet!! LOL

Nice yeah I am just getting into this and I have been able to find everything I need except Hcg. I will keep searching though. Good to meet some fellow Texans though. :)

Austin..nice I have some friends that live down there.

IML Gear Cream!
I answered your question Worried in your post. Go back and check it. :)

To help with the water retention, just drink alot of water, I drink about 2 gallons a day, your body only holds large amounts of water when your body is starved of it. The more you drink the less your body will hold. I was drinking about a gallon a day and I had some water retention... when I added more water more frequently I lost pretty much all the bloat

Back