• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st time

diablomex

blood and sweat
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was wondering if 250 mg of test is good enough to see some gains.ive done prohormones before a bunch of times and havent seen no real results from them and i finally got a hold of some test.this would be my first time doing it.and i was wondering , if you guys think, if it was good enough. a buddy of mine,seen some good results from dosing at 250.i was just gonna see how it works for me and take from there.i was just gonna run it for 10 weks.tell me what you guys think.any feedback would be appreciated

i have read plenty of reports from people claiming good results from low dose cycles.

Sounds like it will work. Why not start small and work your way up? Maybe two weeks on and two weeks off type of cycle? I know someone that only does these types of cycles, he always gets gains, big gains. When you do long cycles you have a longer amount of time for the gains you have to be lost, it dosen't happen all the time, but it does happen. Are you just going to do the test alone, or with anything else?

Sounds like it will work. Why not start small and work your way up? Maybe two weeks on and two weeks off type of cycle? I know someone that only does these types of cycles, he always gets gains, big gains. When you do long cycles you have a longer amount of time for the gains you have to be lost, it dosen't happen all the time, but it does happen. Are you just going to do the test alone, or with anything else?

im going do it alone for now,but i did bump up 2cc's though.im going on my 3rd week,starting yesterday and havent felt nothing maybe this week or the next. i was thinking,my next cycle im going do test at 2cc's and bold200 at 600mg a day.what you guys think.i got the bold200 just sitting around. nad then maybe after that cycle ill do test and deca.

dont worry, im gonna be doing my breaks like im suppose to and getting pct of course.

I am very interested in the efficacy of extended, slightly supraphysiologic cycles. Please keep me apprised.

I am very interested in the efficacy of extended, slightly supraphysiologic cycles. Please keep me apprised.

what do you mean,im going to take time off in between cycles.im going to take 2 1/2 to 3 months off in betwwen cycles.arent you suppose to take the same amount off , that you put on.i may be wrong, but that was always my understanding . but i will keep you updated here and there

It sounds like he bumped it up to 500/wk if I interpret it correctly. Also only running for ten weeks so it souinds basically like a normal cycle...

Back