• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st dianabol cycle

Mirey86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know it's not the best cycle or if even a cycle at all but I am doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am taking 5 mg pink dianabol for 5 weeks at very low dosage ( nothing above 15 mg ) so I won't get the bad sides and then 2 weeks novaldex and then anavar for 5 weeks followed up by another pct. Ideas and help please.....

Should I take novaldex or clomid to help reduce water retention during the cycle....mabey on the weekends only?

Taking 15mg of dbol is almost pointless. Your cycle sucks, do more research.

why put that crap in your body if your not going to get the effects from it? at least up your dbol dosage.
not trying to be mean but that cycle does suck pretty badly. why did you choose it? no access to testosterone?

U are wasting your time, your cycle is not only shitty, but also stupid , and annoying. Please make sure to post pics and results.

Hey guys im sorry to put a post in here but i have no idea how to post ... lol first time on this post .... Need advice on how to go about starting my new cycle .

Im starting on Anabol its called British Dragon . (anyone on this ? need advice)
taking 2 per day consist of 10mg 1 tablet so in a day ill have 20mg 1 in the morning after breaky and second one after my big lunch
im going on it for 4 weeks
Im about 70kgs
i bench around 90kgs and go gym 4 days a week monday - thursday
even when i finish my 4 weeks im continuing to go gym so would i lose that size after getting it ?

I need as much info as possible about the british Dragon anabol and how about taking it and my aim is to gain more mass but not to much just like 4cms more all round especially on the arms and chest.

Please provide as much info as possible and your help is greatly appreciated .....

You won't get much water problems at those dosages. I would suggest just scrapping the idea of these cycles until you are ready for some test.

Back