• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you drink coffee?

Oh yeah, a cup with breakfast, then a travel mug full on the commute to work! Then maybe an iced coffee after lunch!

If I don't get my 2 cups in the morning, my whole family pays dearly
biggrin.gif
6 weeks out from a comp I switch to decaf though.

------------------
Behind every great man is his BUTT

My FitPit

I average 4 cups every morning.

------------------
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

Coffee rules. I have one big mug every morning at work, mixed with a packet of Equal and some Coffee Mate powdered creamer.

Hattrick said:
I don't drink it. Never acquired a taste for it.

It's definitely an acquired taste. Kind of like beer. I used to hate coffee and drank cappuccinos all the time. But the milk in cappuccino bothers me, so I am on coffee now.

mmmmmmmmmmm....Beer...That's something I wouldn't mind in the mornings. Boss probably would like it too much though.:D

I don't know who is from where, but if I don't get my Timmy's (Tim Hortons), then I can be a real grumpy prick.

Hahaha...so when I'm on a CKD, you can bet I am not making friends. :)

I got hooked on coffee as a teenager working in a restaurant. My morning starts with at least 3 cups before work and one at break time. I feel very sluggish by 3 if I haven't had that afternoon boost.

I have to have my Starbucks (at least 1 cup) every morning or else I'm a sleepy but yet grouchy &()(*&.

And once a week I walk across the street to Starbucks (what a expensive temptation!) to get Latte.

I don't drink coffee, but I smoked some weed on Friday.

and I suppose you are carrots when you got the munchies?

STB, how have you been finding the Green Tea. I've been thinking about trying that myself.

One Cup first thing int he morningt hen one at work. So I Guess 2 per day on average. they are each about 8-10 Oz Cups though so its not alot of coffee.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Hattrick
STB, how have you been finding the Green Tea. I've been thinking about trying that myself.

I like it, you can get it in diffrent flavors (I like erl gray). I was watching a show about it and it sounded good to me so I made the switch but I still enjoy a good cup of coffee now and then.

Back