• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M Drol Vs H Drol

Back2gym

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know some one these boards taken both cycles.. Which gave you more mass and strength gains? Which gave less side effects? In your opinion,... which would you rather take?

Im looking into these orals by Comp. Edge.

Thanks
B

In general, S-Drol is a more potent steroid than the milder H-drol. Therefore, S-drol should provide greater results regarding size and strength, but also more side effects.

In general, S-Drol is a more potent steroid than the milder H-drol. Therefore, S-drol should provide greater results regarding size and strength, but also more side effects.

Are you referring to SUPERDROL NG? Because I cant find original SUPERDROL anywhere..?

When you cycled did you stack both of them?

B

Maybe I can run this cycle.

Example of a THE STACK cycle:

..................P-plex....M-drol...Inhibit E...liver care(LIV-52)

* Week 1...20-30mg..............................4 caps
* Week 2...30 mg..................................4 caps
* Week 3...30 mg.....10mg......................4 caps
* Week 4...30 mg.....10-20mg..................4 caps
* Week 5................10-20mg..................4 caps
* Week 6....................20mg...................4 caps
* Week 7.............................2 caps........4 caps
* Week 8.............................2 caps.........4 caps
* Week 9.............................2 caps.........4 caps
* Week 10...........................2 caps..........4 caps

M-drol will give greater gains mass and strength wise. H-drol is excellent for a cut or recomp and is alot more mild than the m-drol which can have harsh sides.

When you cycled did you stack both of them?

B

I've not done either of these substances. I'm all sorted for an H-drol cycle, but I've been off travelling for a while, so wanna get back the size I lost when away before trying the H-drol.

I didn't go with Superdrol because I've heard it can give lower back cramps, which I experienced with M1T. Personally, I'd only go with the one compound that best suits your goals.

Maybe I can run this cycle.

Example of a THE STACK cycle:

..................P-plex....M-drol...Inhibit E...liver care(LIV-52)

* Week 1...20-30mg..............................4 caps
* Week 2...30 mg..................................4 caps
* Week 3...30 mg.....10mg......................4 caps
* Week 4...30 mg.....10-20mg..................4 caps
* Week 5................10-20mg..................4 caps
* Week 6....................20mg...................4 caps
* Week 7.............................2 caps........4 caps
* Week 8.............................2 caps.........4 caps
* Week 9.............................2 caps.........4 caps
* Week 10...........................2 caps..........4 caps

Even though you bridging these 6 weeks of these 2 compounds in not a good idea. It appears also that you will run the m-drol for 4 week IMO to long. If you run this have a great pct because your boys are going to look like peanuts.

IML Gear Cream!
ive ran both in one cycle the hdrol didnt do nothing for me.but i did feel the that mdrol gave me a good strength boost.but didnt really see much gains.i swear my body needs something hardcore.because a lot of these cycles didnt do much for me.and , ive done a lot.check my posts .theres one i think i actually got pretty descent gains i think it was sns mythl drol.

ive ran both in one cycle the hdrol didnt do nothing for me.but i did feel the that mdrol gave me a good strength boost.but didnt really see much gains.i swear my body needs something hardcore.because a lot of these cycles didnt do much for me.and , ive done a lot.check my posts .theres one i think i actually got pretty descent gains i think it was sns mythl drol.

Looks like he is talking about a p-plex and m-drol run:thumb:

ive done pheraplex before and i didnt like how my back felt on those pills.if pplex is diferent then maybe.i do got a bottle of mdrol and pplex.but i cant mess with that right now because im already on a cycle of test and deca(test 10-12 weeks/deca 10 weeks)

ive ran both in one cycle the hdrol didnt do nothing for me.but i did feel the that mdrol gave me a good strength boost.

If you ran them at the same time, how did you distinguish which substance did what?

i ran one for a couple of weeks and then the other

Did you drop the H-drol after the first few weeks and then switch to the M-drol, or keep going with both?

Did you drop the H-drol after the first few weeks and then switch to the M-drol, or keep going with both?

i cycled one then right after did the next one.then did my post cycle

Im thinking maybe hdrol for the PH. maybe mdrol if I decide to do another cycle.

Back