• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M1t cycle, stall on bench WTF???

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm on my 4th and final week of M1T @ 10mg ED and everything has been increasing very nicely. However my bench press has stalled for 3 workouts now, not even a 1 rep increase.... I have had this happen before naturally, but NEVER EVER on a AAS cycle.... Should I maybe swap bench press for DB press instead? I can't seem to figure out why this might happen.... but I am more than happy to hear some suggestions. However this has been my PR my whole life and Ive never lifted more than this amount, so maybe it's just being a HOE because of it being my PR.... Let me know!! =)

switch things up

I would switch it up and constantly trick your muscles. Try dumb bell bench exercises, push ups, dips, ect. Anything other than the norm. Also decline & incline bench to work different muscles in your chest. Just my 2 cents. Cheers and good luck, angel77

Most likely your training, if you seek to gain strength you must know how to train for it.

i.e. doing sets of 10 all the time waiting to hit 11 before you add weight won't work very long.

Back