• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Suspension

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure someone here has flirted with suspension. Just looking for some feedback:injection intervals-1x, 2x,3x day.....results, etc...

I've had one failed attempt while trying to run a water based suspension. Due to the frequent injections I went with too small of a pin. After a couple days I noticed that the crystals were too large so I was only injecting sterile water.

Unless its micronized yes, you are going to need a large-ish pin. I've heard of 20g shots, but I'm not sure as I've never used it, prop was good/bad enough.

I've heard of anything from once a day, twice a day, up to 7 times a day (former mod at Basskiller's board).

Suspension is not for the meek, its a purpose-built steroid.

The crystals don't dissolve so the only point in shaking the bottle is to hopefully get an even concentration in the syringe. I went into that cycle with one eye closed; just wanting to experiment on myself like a fool. In any case there is no way I could inject 2x ed with anything larger that 25g

There used to be some oil based suspension floating around at one time in a few UG labs.

Anyone know of a recipe for oil based suspension ?

Its not the recipe thats hurting you, its the fact that its not micronized. Thats why the crystals are large, have you tried heating it? Not sure that would break them up since I don't know its melting point, but it does with things that fall out of suspension. I used to have to drop a few things in coffee temperature water (hot coffee), let it sit, then shake. Then draw in the pin, and shoot once its cooled enough.

As for shooting twice a day, I hope you aren't hitting the same spot. When doing ED or EOD I pick at least 6 sites to choose from. 25g is nice, but I have only heard of micronized stuff working with that, otherwise I typically hear of 20 or 22g being used, and still sometimes pins jam up.

Its not the recipe thats hurting you, its the fact that its not micronized. Thats why the crystals are large, have you tried heating it? Not sure that would break them up since I don't know its melting point, but it does with things that fall out of suspension. I used to have to drop a few things in coffee temperature water (hot coffee), let it sit, then shake. Then draw in the pin, and shoot once its cooled enough.

As for shooting twice a day, I hope you aren't hitting the same spot. When doing ED or EOD I pick at least 6 sites to choose from. 25g is nice, but I have only heard of micronized stuff working with that, otherwise I typically hear of 20 or 22g being used, and still sometimes pins jam up.

I understand what you're saying. I was asking for an oil based recipe the other was water based from a UG lab. btw, IMO you should stay away from UG labs.Use pharm grade or make it yourself. As far as heating, i tried but I guess I never got the temperature up to 155 degrees. That number needs to be double checked for the melting temp.

The reason I was wondering if is possible to make an oil based product is that I think it is just more sanitary than water, less chance of an infection and possibly a more consistent concentration.

20g or 22g , ouch. There is no way I could keep up a regiment using those gauges. I would have to use a hammer.

Do you know the process to make a micronized powder ?

22g actually isn't that bad, its just about like a 23g. I prefer 23/25 but 22 isn't so bad, like I said it is pretty close. 20g though won't even go in without force, only did that once...

Not sure how its made, I just know it comes one way or the other from the supplier. Sadly, I'm not a big chemist geek, so I never modified anything (chemical wash, etc).

I'm sure there is a reason why suspension almost always come water, immediate thought would be because it never disolves - it only suspends. Oil being more viscous than water, would make shaking it less reliable in distribution, although walnut is pretty thin its still not water...

Here is one TNE in oil success story.

What I used was grapeseed oil 3% BA and 20% BB. Believe it or not i made it at 150mg/mL. The stuff holds fine, hell i let it sit in my garage and its still crystal clear.

Very little pain as well.

IMO i think the grapeseed oil was an important factor. Ive made the stuff with only EO BA and BB and it hurt like hell. I have no clue as to why, I thought EO was supposed to reduce the pain, apparently not for me..

Also made it @ 100mg/mL with 15% BB 3% BA and sesame oil. Haven't tried this batch out yet though.

Thank you my man.

Back