• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best no pain winstrol

chrito

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
guys,see this best winstrol shot so you can easy do every day 1 amp shot with slim pin ;)
i love that amps,desma winstrol RULE:thumb:

i got pig pain shot from ugl or home made winstrol i got before. before try also some vet gear,omg what a big pain and abscess i got.

can be winstrol good for first cycle instant deca or eq?

Completely different compounds. Depending on your goals, cut or bulk? Winny is used more for cutting, traditionally cutting, but bulkers do use it toward the mid-end of a cycle. (and Zambon is the best winny out there, IMHO)

/V

yes like victor say,winstrol zambons are BEST for cutting,its best winstrol in the world you can take...like Porsche in cars ;)

did somebody try to drink that winstrol on cycle?

chrito you are the biggest moron on IM:callme:

you can drink winstrol zambons amps or desma if you got,because they are human gear,best quality,no need to shot it

guys,my friend just did lab test of this winstrol..its come out 49.8mg winstrol..its best results ever!

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't read the rules, which say no asking for or posting sources for illegal drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Winny and T3 is really not a the best choice, IMHO. You NEED test in there someplace.

Hi, I'm 41 and I've been in the gym since I was 15. I'm now realizing that my body just won't respond to the training like it use to, no matter how hard I train. I've done some research and I'd like to try a cycle of Winstrol and T3. I'm fearful like most 1st timers of getting ripped off. Can these products be purchased on line and can you recommend a trusted site?

LE = :banned:

Back