• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What should I run?

BiggT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently dieting/cutting and so far im down 20 lbs. When i am finished, i want to run something for mass and hardness.

What are some ideas of some PH based cycles that i should run? i.e. mass+tren, stanzabol+mass, tren+eq things like that.

my suggest:

500mg testo cypionate 1-12
400mg primobolan depot 1-10
40mganavar a day 1-5
50mg winstrol a day 6-12
1mg arimidex eod 1-14
clomids for end

and get human gear only..don't buy some ugl crap or liquid gear..get pharmacy gear only! here you can explode with real muscles

chris

well thanks but i said PH as in prohormones. :(

here comes chrito to the rescue again, spinning his mental rolodex of steroids and spitting out a few for you to take!

my suggest:

500mg testo cypionate 1-12
400mg primobolan depot 1-10
40mganavar a day 1-5
50mg winstrol a day 6-12
1mg arimidex eod 1-14
clomids for end

and get human gear only..don't buy some ugl crap or liquid gear..get pharmacy gear only! here you can explode with real muscles

chris

I looooooooooooooooooooooovveee UGL Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheap, domestic and cleean!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sorry BigT I dont know much about PH's or have any recent experience with any.

here comes chrito to the rescue again, spinning his mental rolodex of steroids and spitting out a few for you to take!

Just so you know smartass, chito's recommendation are usually good.

PH's are far inferior to medical grade AS. Sure, the OP asked for PH's, but you need to settle down. From what you have posted so far, I don't think you know shit about steroids.

Just so you know smartass, chito's recommendation are usually good.

PH's are far inferior to medical grade AS. Sure, the OP asked for PH's, but you need to settle down. From what you have posted so far, I don't think you know shit about steroids.

oooh look whos a badass.

and if you think chritos advice is good, you may want to reconsider what you know about steroids.

Chirto is a good dude!

And I think the ONLY people on this board or any board that needs to be telling someone not to post anymore would be a MOD. Others dont need to take it upon themselves to do a MOD's job, If something is out of the truth or far from it then maybe they should bring it to a MOD's or admin's attention.

IML Gear Cream!
oooh look whos a badass.

and if you think chritos advice is good, you may want to reconsider what you know about steroids.

Rofl, badasses don't exist on the internet. Chritos advice was not bad, in fact it is common well structured regiment. Many of the steroid boards sold a cycle like that in a kit for beginners.

thanks guys. i am on ASS last 15 years ;)...too much i think,hahahah

they still make real PH's? could have fooled me....its back to the days of mystery BS that costs way too much.

Go buy more whey and creatine and hit the weights...thats how you harden up and get big. Nothing you buy legally these days is safe or worth what you pay IMO. All you have are companies putting random crap in a capsule with minimal studies and selling it for a buttload of cash to people seeking what they can't have naturally, or don't know how to obtain naturally.

If only Human Grade were that easy to get i would be a happy camper

Back