• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Preparing for a new cycle

TheBigGuy6923

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting ready for my next cycle and was thinking Test Prop, Clen and Winstrol for a cutting cycle this time. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to run it? I have done a couple previous cycles all with Test E and Dbol. Added Deca in once too. Thanks.

I'm getting ready for my next cycle and was thinking Test Prop, Clen and Winstrol for a cutting cycle this time. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to run it? I have done a couple previous cycles all with Test E and Dbol. Added Deca in once too. Thanks.

Prop 1-12 100-150mg EOD
tren ace 1-11 50-100mg EOD
Winny 8-12 50-100mg ED
clen 2 weeks on 2 off(taper up)- benadryl when off

:thumb:

my suggest!

400mg primbolan depot a week 1-10
350mg winstrol a week 1-10
500mgpropionate a week 1-10
40-60mcg t 3 a day 1-6
60-120mcg 1-8
nolvadex + clomids

if you got money..add 4iu hgh a day!

be smart and get human gear only..no ugl or home made shit

my suggest!

400mg primbolan depot a week 1-10
350mg winstrol a week 1-10
500mgpropionate a week 1-10
40-60mcg t 3 a day 1-6
60-120mcg 1-8
nolvadex + clomids

if you got money..add 4iu hgh a day!

be smart and get human gear only..no ugl or home made shit

UGL shit is arguably safer than "human grade". Human grade stuff is counterfitted more often and ussually have high concentrations of heavy metals. As for the primo idk why any1 would use it for the most part, it is not worth the price, and winny for 10 weeks? way to long for an oral IMO, nolva and clomid is old school and no1 really uses both anymore. UGL is fine to use:thumb:, as for chrito's advice?

one time you will get abscess from ugl you will say chrito was right!

man if you buy gear from licensed online pharmacy then no way you got fakes! i never got fake human amps..they always come in boxes too!

Back