• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anapolon help.

YungWoozy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, my friend is needing some help about Anapolon.

He is 21 years old and is really word about gynecomastia and
he wants some help about how to prevent that. He is 21 about 6'0 and
about 8 percent BF.

His cycle will be 3 weeks with weekends off.

Does he have to worry about Gynecomastia, or also any other side effects,
or is that a small enough amount for short enough time to not develop
side effects?

Sides will be there for sure. And running it for 3 weeks alone is silly unless he is prepping for a contest in a few weeks.

So here is his plan, take test with the Anapolon for Mon - Fri for 3 weeks. Than after take the test for another half month along with Nolvadex or armiadex. How is that?

No...test levels should be constant throughout cycle, min of 10 weeks. Adrol is one of the strongest AAS out there. I'd run it like this...

Test E 500mg ew wks 1-10
Anadrol 50mg ed wks 1-4

Adex will help with the bloat. Nolva and/or clomid for post. HCG at 300iu e5d as well, starting week 2. Not the ideal cycle, but it will work and your gains can could be large if done right.

/V

He has already taken 4 pills total of Anadrol, just one a day.

Could he just start test now and it still be fine and also we can't find any Nolvadex around here but I can get Arimidex for him. Is that fine?

How long should he take the arimidex for after the Anadrol cycle?

Also I can tell he has gained size and muscle hardness like crazy already! He also says the pump is extreme.

We just have to figure out the PCT.

We figured out what he will be taking for test, he's taking 120mg of test a week.
The test is Andriol which comes in 40mg capsules.
He will be taking them for 10ish weeks.
Mon, Wed and Fri only due to its expensive.

Now all he needs is a PCT.

test is given in a shot not a pill, 250 mg injection twice weekly, mon and thurs is usually the norm

test is given in a shot not a pill, 250 mg injection twice weekly, mon and thurs is usually the norm

andriol is an oral test, comes in 40mg caps. need to take rougly 3-4 a day as much of it is wasted as it passes the liver.
id also take 5mg per day of nolva during the cycle to minimise the chances of gyno.

Back