• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH Frag 176-191

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Damn !! Been a while since I've been up in here, Peace and Love to all my " old school" Homies.

On a whole other tip ,HGH Frag 176-191 would seem to be that deal for real ! Those who know me here know I'm all bout that " cut up like a bag of dope " look and from ( my personal experience only, since thats all that I can go by anyway) 300mcgs ED is tha way to get that peeled look in 4 weeks ( with all tha proper work put in) without killing yourself. I even feel stronger, but on tha real that part could be due to a lot of different things;). Y'all be smooth stay safe be blessed, I'm out.

Peace and Love
Mik

Damn !! Been a while since I've been up in here, Peace and Love to all my " old school" Homies.

On a whole other tip ,HGH Frag 176-191 would seem to be that deal for real ! Those who know me here know I'm all bout that " cut up like a bag of dope " look and from ( my personal experience only, since thats all that I can go by anyway) 300mcgs ED is tha way to get that peeled look in 4 weeks ( with all tha proper work put in) without killing yourself. I even feel stronger, but on tha real that part could be due to a lot of different things;). Y'all be smooth stay safe be blessed, I'm out.

Peace and Love
Mik

So you're saying it worked well for you?? Did you get it from CEMProducts.com ??

Yeah, it seems to be doing tha damn thing quite well. And no I used a joint that sell for 4mg hook ups for $27.00 Amino r us. Some of tha best quality stuff I've seen and by far tha best prices I 've seen on all their hook ups.

Back