• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drawing from 2 differant vilas ???

mattakaspeeedy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys this may sound like a stupid question but planning my second cycle which will be testoviron (test e) 500mg a week and deca 250mg a week and just not sure on the proper way to draw 1ml from each vial ?

Read you meant to draw back 1ml of air and then push back in the vial to keep the pressure but if you are drawing from 2 differant vials what do you do ?

Also Does this sound like a good cycle ???

test e = week 1-10 = 500mg per week
test prop week 10-12 = 125 eod
deca = week 1 - 10 = 250mg per week

Also for the first 4 weeks should i throw in superdrol or pheraplex or both ?

Cycle looks good...you will recover quicker by switching to prop at the end. Good call. I would rather throw dbol in the front instead of superdrol or pheraplex, and I would bump your deca dose to 400mg e/w. That's what I would do, but I don't know your stats so I can't say.

Mixing.

1. Using your draw pin, fill it with 1cc of air and inject it into the test vial and draw out 1cc of test.

2. Take the syringe out, and pull the plunger back to the 2cc mark (so you now have 1cc of air and 1cc of test).

3. Hold the syringe up (so the test sits on the bottom) and inject 1cc of air in the deca vial (upside down).

4. Draw until you have 2cc total in the syringe.

/V

Well it my second injectable cycle and im 6'5 220lbs. Already have a bottle of superdrol and pheraplex at home so thought i would use that instead of going out and buying some dbol which is sooooo expensive in oz.

Also the deca i have is 250mg per 1 ml if i was to shot 200mg twice a week, to get 200mg how much would i draw into the barrel ? im terrible with maths :( it would be something like 0.8 mil ?

Last edited:
.8 is correct if your deca is dosed at 250mg/ml to give you 200mg.

Look at it like this: 50mg is = .2

/V

Back