• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Whoops! Sorry fufu. I just picked it up, I swear. I'll buy you a new one.:cry:
eli_broken_bass.jpg

I'll UPS this vintage Gibson to you as a peace offering. Just PM me your address.
60%20es330td%20b1.jpg

wofflecopterz, that's funny because whenever people are over they pick up my instruments and fuck with them. Then they claim they didn't touch them, even though every string it so fucking out of tune.

Could you send me one of these instead?

270304.jpg

Fufu i've always had the impression you were volume to some extent?

Fufu i've always had the impression you were volume to some extent?

More workouts are usually higher volume, but I did more isolation shit that day.

That site has tons of good videos on various different lifts. I will be adding Bulgarian squats to my leg routine.

Bulgarian squats kick major ass.

mrowful

lawl, I fixed my bass using its original nut, two dimes, a little bit of duct tape, my ingeniuty repair set up, a small metal rod, and some needle nose pliers.

Alright McGuyver, haha.

Hey fufu, when are you going to host some of your music?

Hey fufu, when are you going to host some of your music?

Like on the internet? Hmmm, I could actually, I've been recording alot of shit on my 8-track, I can upload them via a USB cable onto my computer. How would I go about hosting them? Is there a site I can go to?

Today's workout

light stuff, still sore from monday

shoulder warm up shit

bodyweight dips - RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps
set #2 - 6 reps
set #3 - 6 reps
set #4 - 6 reps
set #5 - 6 reps

chin ups (neutral grip, slow negative) - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps
set #2 - 5 reps
set #3 - 5 reps

seated cable rows - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 120 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 120 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 120 lbs

EZ cg bench(hands 4 inches apart) - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 15 reps at 80 lbs
set #2 - 15 reps at 80 lbs
set #3 - 15 reps at 80 lbs

bent rear delt raises - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at 20 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at 20 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps each arm at 20 lbs PR First time doing these

Wow something that actually feels great on my shoulders.

cooldown, stretch

Good workout, was a bit tired/stressed, strength felt a bit down, but I went light today so no big deal.

After I was done noone was in the gym so I played around a bit. I did some turkish get-ups and wall throws with the medicine ball, went on an eliptical for the first time, and played around with the chin/dip assist machine. When I started using the eliptical I said to myself, "this is fucking retarded". It felt so awkward and unnatural. I couldn't figure out how to raises the resistance level either, whatever.

Do you think the rear delt raises helped some with repair? Cause if they do i'll certainly do those tomorow

Do you think the rear delt raises helped some with repair? Cause if they do i'll certainly do those tomorow

Well it is an external rotation movement I believe. They felt great for me, my rear delts still feel fatigued from it, a feeling that never remains from a workout.

Weight is 182 lbs this morning after taking a shit.

Like on the internet? Hmmm, I could actually, I've been recording alot of shit on my 8-track, I can upload them via a USB cable onto my computer. How would I go about hosting them? Is there a site I can go to?

You could host them from your machine via ftp, using an ftp app or windows ftp, if you have xp pro--just add the application server service IIS, and then the subcomponent ftp (in add remove progs). Use IIS to configure your ftp site.

For the user connecting, have them type in ftp://fufu'sipaddress, and they should be able to access files shared from the directory you specified in the IIS ftp mmc module.

When did you crack into the 180s? I don't remember seeing that. Good stuff.

I believe about 2 weeks ago, right before or during my last week off. It seemed like I was stuck at 176-178 for a while, then all the sudden I was weighing 180-183 consistantly. I started CEE about 3 weeks ago, could have effected it.

Nice light workout, good going. I like to throw some of those in now and then.

Today's workout -

strength

PL squats - RI 2-4 minutes
warm up - 1x10 135, 1x3 225, 1x1 275, glute bridges 1x15
set #1 - 3 reps at 295 lbs
set #2 - 3 reps at 295 lbs
set #3 - 3 reps at 295 lbs PR

front squats - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps at 175 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 175 lbs PR

unilateral RDL's - RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each leg at 35 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each leg at 40 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps each leg at 45 lbs PR first time doing these
set #4 - 8 reps each leg at 40 lbs

leg extensions - RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at 165 lbs

singled-handed barbell holds - RI 90 seconds(maybe 60, can't remember)
set #1 - 30 seconds each hand at 95 lbs
set #2 - 30 seconds each hand at 95 lbs
set #3 - 30 seconds each hand at 95 lbs PR first time doing these

cooldown, stretch

Awesome workout. I am finally feeling like a solid squatter. The first set was easy, so I decided to get a little gutsy the second set. I was going down ATG, I payed for it. On the last rep I was literally stuck at parellel for 5 seconds, just not moving one bit but pushing as hard as I could. I finally got it up, that was def. the longest I've ever stuck out a sticking point. The last set I went back to a sligtly past parellel.

High rep front squats are brutal because they just compact my chest and ribcage, so hard to breath, the last 5 reps were easier than the first because I was used to the pressure. First time doing unilateral RDL's, I really like them. The ROM is alot better compared to bilateral. My right leg was pretty good, but my left leg had me hopping around several times for like 10 seconds just trying to find my balance.

When you guys do them do you set your foot down between reps or just always stay on one foot? I was just staying on one foot through all of them.

Single handed BB holds were pretty cool, another new thing I'm trying. They rape my core, plus the wobble of the barbell brings in another aspect to my grip. Stretching was great, I made a nice little jump in my flexibility.

Back