• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
I'd never leave you fufu. :)

9/9/06

meal #1 - serving of scrambled eggs, 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 blueberry pancakes, conservative amount of maple syrup, 1 large banana. 3 pieces of bacon.

meal #2 - two pieces of roast pork loin, large piece of talapia, 1 cup of Kashi cereal, salad w/ alfafa spourts, lettuce, brocolli, 2 tablespoons of italian dressing

meal #3 - muscle milk prepackaged drink that I got at Gold's after my w/o. FUCKING 4 DOLLARS. Never doing that again. I knew it would be something ridiculous.

meal #4 - 3 pieces of some white fish, small serving of shrimp and scallop stuff, very small serving of mac and chees(2-3 tablespoons), salad w/ lettuce and green peppers, 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing.

snack - 1 lime juice popsicle - 16 grams sugar, 60 cals, not bad at all.

meal #5 - 2 scoops of whey, cup of skim milk, 1-2 tblspoons of pb

Last edited:
That's what I've been doing for a bit. I have been working on my bench and squat strength-wise the past couple months. I don't know if I will go for a 1RM though. Bluntly put, I am going for 60% strength, 40% size.

Sounds like you got er together pretty good! :thumb:

Today's workout -

chin ups(neutral grip) - RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps
set #2 - 5 reps

pause at top, full stretch at bottom, slow negative.

DB rows - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each side at 90 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each side at 90 lbs

hammer strength rows(single armed) - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps each side at 3 plates
set #2 - 8 reps each side at 3 plates + 10 lbs

bench press - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #3 - 5 reps at 165 lbs

wtf, second set wasn't that close to failure

push press - RI 2-3 minutes
set #1 - 5 reps at 135 lbs
set #2 - 5 reps at 135 lbs PR

cable flies - RI don't know, my finger started bleeding, had to clean it up
set #1 - 12 reps at x2 50 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps at x2 60 lbs

overhead tricep extensions - RI around 90-120 seconds, I had to help my friend
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at 30 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 30 lbs

rear delt DB raises - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each side at 25 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each aside at 25 lbs

stretch

Pretty good workout. All the pull stuff felt smooth. Bench endurance crapped. Added a decent amout of bb-er stuff. A nice variety in today's workout. Hadn't done push presses about 3 months I think. No shoulder pain!

Kind of looks like alot of volume, but it isn't really. 11 sets of the big stuff, then 6 "isolation" sets.

Lawl noice.

Give me a F. Give me a U. Give me another F. Give me another U. What does it spell? FUFU!!!
cheering_for_you.jpg

Your pull numbers are so much stronger than your push. ***Not that you dont already know that***

Give me a F. Give me a U. Give me another F. Give me another U. What does it spell? FUFU!!!
cheering_for_you.jpg

lawl. yayyyyyy. Time to fornicate with all those cheeerleaaadersss.

Your pull numbers are so much stronger than your push. ***Not that you dont already know that***

lol, yeah this is true. I like it this way though. I'd rather have a bigger/stronger back then a chest.

lol, yeah this is true. I like it this way though. I'd rather have a bigger/stronger back then a chest.

Your right. Back strength is better, but I submit that legs are #1, and your have that too, so you got it together.

Today's workout

olympic squats - RI 2-3 minutes
warm up - 1x10 135
set #1 - 10(11?) reps at 235 lbs
set #2 - 11 reps at 235 lbs
set #3 - 12 reps at 235 lbs PR

I was going for 3x11, but on the first set I think I just did ten accidently. I made up for it on the last set.

DB RDL's - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps at x2 115 lbs
set #2 - 5 at reps x2 115 lbs
set #3 - 5 at reps x2 115 lbs

easy shit, grip was solid.

single arm barbell holds - RI 90-120 seconds
set #1 - 15 seconds each side at 115 lbs
set #2 - 15 seconds each side at 115 lbs

time was a little off on these, I held it for longer but, I had to use my other hand at some points to tip the bar when it started leaning too much one way.

Awesome workout. Hard, yet easy, on the squats. I can handle high rep squats pretty well, it just turns into a pain game. 3x11 is a little weird looking, but I didn't want to 10, or 12, so I did 11. Hehe. On the first set I bonked the safety pins 2 or 3 times. I usually don't realize how deep I am going. I just took them off for the last two sets. First time squatting with no safety bars. Felt wierd.

fufu said:
Awesome workout. Hard, yet easy, on the squats. I can handle high rep squats pretty well, it just turns into a pain game. 3x11 is a little weird looking, but I didn't want to 10, or 12, so I did 11. Hehe. On the first set I bonked the safety pins 2 or 3 times. I usually don't realize how deep I am going. I just took them off for the last two sets. First time squatting with no safety bars. Felt wierd.

If you want to try a fun squat variation, try Jump Squats. 12 - 15 reps will beat the crap out of you.

IML Gear Cream!
If you want to try a fun squat variation, try Jump Squats. 12 - 15 reps will beat the crap out of you.

I've been thinking of adding some "explosive" training in.

9/10/06

meal #1 - 1 whole egg, 5 egg whites, 1 cup Kashi cereal, small serving of corn beef hash, serving of scrambled eggs, 1 large banana

meal #2 - 2 scoops of whey, 1 cup of skim milk.

meal #3 - 2 pieces of braised pork, 2 pieces of flank steak, smallish serving of chickpea /steamed grains thing, piece of vegetable lasagna w/1-2 tblspoons of tomato pesto

meal #4 - 1 piece of braised pork, small serving of chicken parmesean, small serving of ice cream w/ reeces topping. About 1/2 -3/4 cup.

meal #5 - 2 pieces of pork(again!), one piece of pepperoni pizza, one of mushroom pizza, small piece of salmon

meal #6 - 2 scoops of whey, 1-2 tablespoons of pb. low sodium organic tortilla chips w/ organic fresh salsa(just chunks of tomato, onion, etc.)

woohoo, 6 meals.

Last edited:

I was just looking back on this. I don't think I would go that high of reps on that. Form might get too sloppy. Don't want iffy form on something like that.

Oh, weight was 185.6 at the gym today. That was with gym clothes and shoes. So I am guessing 182-183, weight is still the same.

So you have gained about 3 pounds in 5 months? Thats pretty solid. They say the average weight lifter gains 7lbs. in a year.

Back