• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Your diet is becomming carbowned!!

Your lifts will go up nicely at least.

Diet log 9/5/06

meal #1 - 1 1/2 - 2 cups of scrambled eggs, 2 slice of canadian bacon, 5 egg whites, 1 large banana

meal #2 - serving of stripped steak w/ onions and peppers, 2 tablespoons of cheese sauce, 1 cup of Kashi cereal(no milk)\

meal #3 - 2 1/4 scoops of whey, PWO supps

meal #4 - 2 cuts of chicken, large salad w/mushrooms, brocolli, green peppers, alfafa sprout, small amount of croutons, jalapenos. 1 slice of thin crust pizza, 1 small banana.

meal #5 - 1 small peice of fried chicken, 1 large piece.(didn't eat all the fried batter on the second piece)

meal #6 - 2 scoops of whey, 1-2 tblspoons of natural PB

Last edited:
Today's workout -

strength

PL bench press - RI 2-3 minutes
warm ups - 1x10 at 45, 1x8 at 95
set #1 - 3 reps at 210 lbs PR
set #2 - 2 reps at 210 lbs
set #3 - 1 rep at 210 lbs

Sigh

incline db press - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at x2 65 lbs

single arm db row - RI 2-3 minutes
set #1 - 6 each side at 100 lbs
set #2 - 6 each side at 100 lbs
set #3 - 6 each side at 100 lbs

neutral grip pulldown - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 7 reps at 165 lbs
set #3 - 6 reps at 150 lbs :twitch:

single arm machine bicep curls - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at 50 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps each arm at 50 lbs

rotator cuff shit

stretch

Meh. Shitty sleep past few days, been super stressed out. I am training my friend so my RI's are getting fucked up, whatever. I wasn't concentrating on my bench like I usually do, my friend was joking around when when I was warming up, they hooks are located differently and the bench is different from my old gym. I did break a PR though, I was going for 3x3 though. Pulldowns just shit all over me. I haven't done reps over 5 in a long time so I guess it is understandable I sucked out. DB rows went pretty easy however.

I am really pissed at the gym though, I got fucked over. On the website they said, "our dumb bells range from 5 lbs to 115 lbs!". When I toured it before I got my membership, I saw the 115 db's, so I was all set. Then when I go to use the 105's today for rows, they don't have them. They go from 100 to 115's, nothing in between. GHEY. fuck fuck fuck Today's workout was pretty boring.

That is too bad man. I hope you get a hold of your stress before it starts to eat away at you. If you ever start to feel like it is, you should step back and re-evaluate some things. I would really hate to see you lose your gains like I did.

Life has been absolutely dull the past 5 days. My mind won't turn off. The only thing I enjoy doing is working out ATM, and when that blows, it is pretty depressing. mrooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/death

Hang in there fufu at least you still have your youth and and a sense of humour. Also, good to see you support my country by eating Canadian bacon, the beer is even better. :laugh:

Don't you like to play bass? Have you looked for people at your college to jam with? I hope yo uaren't doing what I did at stay in your room all day.
Go talk to bitches, hang out at the student rec center.

Hang in there fufu at least you still have your youth and and a sense of humour. Also, good to see you support my country by eating Canadian bacon, the beer is even better. :laugh:

Yeah my friends keep my going to. I kind of like being pissed off though...I stop worrying so much and I actually socialize better when I'm pissed off about something. IM owns too.

lawl! I had Molson last night!

Don't you like to play bass? Have you looked for people at your college to jam with? I hope yo uaren't doing what I did at stay in your room all day.
Go talk to bitches, hang out at the student rec center.

Yeah I like to play bass, I am sending out messages to differnet groups of musicians, trying to find someone to paly with. I haven't been sitting in my room too much, I do time to time though. I do need to find some hawt bitches. I'll check out some shindigs and whatnot.

IML Gear Cream!
That is too bad man. I hope you get a hold of your stress before it starts to eat away at you. If you ever start to feel like it is, you should step back and re-evaluate some things. I would really hate to see you lose your gains like I did.

I think I'm getting better. Better than what I was like the first few days. I keep telling myself "to deal with things when they happen". Seems like my mind wants to always have something to latch onto. The most ridiculous things.

I think I'm getting better. Better than what I was like the first few days. I keep telling myself "to deal with things when they happen". Seems like my mind wants to always have something to latch onto. The most ridiculous things.

I understand what you mean.
Guys our age are going through some tough shit.
For me, I just started college, moved, just worked out today for the first time in 2 months, need a job...etc etc.

Just take comfort in the fact that you are not alone :)

50 more pounds and your mine fufu watch out man. Dont stress man(except on me benching more than you) maybe you could go buy some 5 pound plates and tape or tie them on to the dumbells. I think you have a pretty good diet.

I understand what you mean.
Guys our age are going through some tough shit.
For me, I just started college, moved, just worked out today for the first time in 2 months, need a job...etc etc.

Just take comfort in the fact that you are not alone :)

:)

50 more pounds and your mine fufu watch out man. Dont stress man(except on me benching more than you) maybe you could go buy some 5 pound plates and tape or tie them on to the dumbells. I think you have a pretty good diet.

Rut ro raggy! I actually thought of doing that, but it would be bitch dealing with that all the time. I don't know what they expect people to do with the 115's. You can't work up to them! 15 lbs is a huge jump for the DB movements. My diet has been going pretty well, like I said before, I'll deal with things when they happen. My diet hasn't fucked up bad yet.

You could always do a set of low pulley rows until you bridge the gap between 100 and 115. The 115 would be good for farmers or step-ups. If you to get really wacky see if you can find some weighted wrist/ ankle straps at a department store and wear those while you row the 100's. It may look funny but sometimes funny works. :)

115's will be good for db RDL's, grip work, and some other cool shit. I'm still bummed though, such a cop out.

9/6/06

meal #1 - 2 whole egges, 4 egg whites, 1 large banana

meal #2 - 2 cuts of chicken, 1 1/2 cups of Kashi cereal

snack - caribean trail mix

meal #3 - serving of teryaki beef, small serving of ice cream

meal #4 - small swordfish steak, 3 slices of flank steak, 1 large salad w/lettuce, green peppers, mushrooms, and 1-2 tblspoons of Italian dressing, 2 small beef tacos with the all the fixings, 1 slice of pepperoni pizza.

I walk around 1-2 hours everday, that is my justification for my random slice of pizza. ;)

meal #5 - protein plus bar w/ 1-2 tblspoons of pb

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to get atleast one large salad a day.

224506_kittyeyes.gif

did you know that Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.

i44415378_56990.gif

boo.gif

cat_waiting.gif

Hey fufu, just duct tape a couple of 2.5 pound plates to the 100 pound dumbbell and you'll be set.

Hey fufu, just duct tape a couple of 2.5 pound plates to the 100 pound dumbbell and you'll be set.

lawl, I suppose I could, if the managers saw it they would probably get pissy, whatev.

Back