• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fu Fu's l337 journal

Fufu's come out of the closet... I mean, I knew it had to happen eventually... With all his love for kittens, plus the fact that he thinks drunk girls outside his dorm window are annoying...

If you heard them, god damn, they were annoying!!!

Fufu's come out of the closet... I mean, I knew it had to happen eventually... With all his love for kittens, plus the fact that he thinks drunk girls outside his dorm window are annoying...

WTF is this shit, I love kittens and pussy. That did sound pretty gay. :hmmm:

you know you want a 64oz cola, 2x triple cheese burgers and a large fry... ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Got shitty sleep last night. Sleep has been shitty past week and a half. Never the less I feel really motivated for this cut and I foresee no trouble sticking to the strict diet. Not going to start lean fuel extreme until my sleeping pattern gets better.

Not sure if I am working out today because I'm fucking tired and have a horrible headache. :(

That's it! I'm going! It will help me sleep tonight.

So hows the diet going? Mine hasnt did me any favors, so time to cancel for a few weeks.

So hows the diet going? Mine hasnt did me any favors, so time to cancel for a few weeks.

What do you mean?

I just started the cut today...so it is good so far.

Today's workout -

conventional deadlifts - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at 315 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 315 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 315 lbs

front squats
set #1 - 8 reps at 185 lbs

felt really queezy, called it quits.

I started back light, but 8 rep deadlifts are never fun. I hadn't done conventional in a while either. Ahrg.

Today when I was doing front squats some guy came up to me and said, "hey hey, look, do them the right way." Then he set up the bar crossing his arms. Then he said I'd blow my shoulder out if I did them the way I was. Through nausau and panting I just replied, "that's the way olympic lifters do it." Then he was like, "are you talking about the pull and snatch?". He was mixing up all these olympic lifting terms and I was too taxed to really say anything. He just concluded by telling me I'd blow out my shoulder again seemed pissed I didn't take his advice.

It is funny because he is by far the biggest guy to ever be in that gym, he's built like and ox and I've only seen him there like 4 times. I'm suprised he even talked to me. I didn't feel like arguing biomechanics and quite honestly I doubt I could because I was so tired. Just let it be.

note to self: don't do high rep deadlifts when returning from a sickness.

Yeah, that's probably not the best idea in the world. But at least you got a lot done. 8x315 for 3 sets of deadlifts is quite a bit while recovering from being sick. Nice front squats, too. You were smart to call it quits when you felt like puking though.

Just curious, do you prefer conventional or sumo?

Yeah, that's probably not the best idea in the world. But at least you got a lot done. 8x315 for 3 sets of deadlifts is quite a bit while recovering from being sick. Nice front squats, too. You were smart to call it quits when you felt like puking though.

Just curious, do you prefer conventional or sumo?

Yeah I am glad I stopped too. I didn't think 3x8 w/ 315 would be too bad seeing as I've done 3x10 a while ago and I am capable of doing 3x12(all sumo), but conventional stance showed me a thing or two. Weight on the front squats was really light for me too, but thank you for the kind words.

I prefer sumo, I've been using it for the past um....really long time. I pretty much pull sumo exclusively. I feel like I can keep the bar closer to my center of mass alot better than conventional stance. Sumo just feels really natural to do, plus I can pull alot more weight with it. I try to put some conventional stance in there sometimes for good measure. It is weird because I like squatting with a narrow stance. I definantly felt my glutes and hams owned from today's style of deadlifts though!

A different person today told me that I could tear cartilage in my wrists if I don't use straps. Everyones a fucking know-it-all today! :cry:

A different person today told me that I could tear cartilage in my wrists if I don't use straps. Everyones a fucking know-it-all today! :cry:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL fucking dumb asses. You can get injured ether way ,but it is probably best to hold the weight versus having 300+ pounds hang from your wrists cutting into your nerves and blood flow leading into your hands.

IML Gear Cream!
Total Cals: 750
1 cup dry oats
1 scoop whey
1 cup of frozen blueberries & raspberries
1 cup skim milk
1 cup %1 cottage cheese low sodium
4 fish oil caps

total cals: 550
2 scoops whey
1 cup skim milk
1 large apple
1 large banana

total cals: 850
5.25 ounces of cooked organic ground beef
2 tblspoons of ketchup
2 tblspoons of balsalmic dressing(olive oil base)
2 pieces of organic sprouted bread w/ flax
large serving of baby romain lettuce

total cals: 800
1 packet of tuna
2 ½ tblspoons of canola mayo
2 pieces of organic sprouted flax seed bread
serving of organic sour kraut

total cals: 300 cals
1 cup of %1 low sodium cottage cheese
1 tblspoon of natural peanut butter
2 fish oil caps

daily caloric total: 3250

gotta jack up the, cals/huge mass of food, with all this healthy food....FOOD

uhhh, didnt you know you can tear cartilage in your wrists if you dont use lube whilst whacking off!?!??

Today's workout -

conventional deadlifts - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 8 reps at 315 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 315 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 315 lbs

Dude, that's some sick deadlifting for your weight. Good stuff.

Ok I give up. What are dry oats? Are you dipping a measuring cup into the Quaker Oats box and then eating out of your serving? Ever Oatmeal Ive eaten is not dry.

(Not being a smartass.....or a dumbass, I am really asking, whats the diff. between dry and wet oats?)

Ok I give up. What are dry oats? Are you dipping a measuring cup into the Quaker Oats box and then eating out of your serving? Ever Oatmeal Ive eaten is not dry.

(Not being a smartass.....or a dumbass, I am really asking, whats the diff. between dry and wet oats?)

Oh, well, dry oats are just uncooked oats straight out of the box. When I pour milk or water on them and microwave them they nearly double in volume. So what I am really eating is around 2 cups of cooked oats. I just use 1 cup dry oats because that is easier to measure and correlate with the nutritional facts.

Come to think of it, with a 2 min rest, that IS a good workout. Id be real out of breath in the middle of the 2nd set with that weight.

Thanks, it was pretty hard, but not nearly my best. Well actually it was my best, for conventional stance though. Not for deadlifting in general though.

Back