• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle and PCT

I used to think anabolic users were not very intelligent. Was I wrong. Formal apology :) You guys have a science degree! I TRT cruise with Test cyp 200 2x wk. Added biotropin for 3 months lost 40lbs. Now doc gave me semorelin and gaining 15 lbs fat again. Want to go back to hgh and add min amount of deca, dbol. Is their a pct, AI protocol for someone like myself? Thanks vet builders.

Hey, I have a question about prolonging my cycle.
I'm on my 12th week now
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
Week 1-12 Deca 250mg e5d
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg e5d
Week 13-15 Test E 750mg e5d

Now I would like feedback about continuing another 4 weeks after week 15 with phoeniex remedies burnabol (cutmix 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 50mg drost p), 150mg (1cc) eod ? As for a cutting phase before entering PCT.
What do you think?

Very simple and quick.

Im 24 179 height and I weigh 63 Kg. Slim fir but not skinny.

I do lots of workout, exercise and sport,

I do want to gain some weight as well as a normal masculine body shape. I have tried a testestrone cycle T BOMB 2 since I thought that would help me gain some weight.

based on my research I was just about to start an ANAVAR cycle. not even for very long. ( 3-4 weeks max)
but I recently noticed that Anavar is the best for cutting and burning fat. I have very low body fat and the only reason I wanted to start with ANAVAR was the fact that It has the least side effect.

Do you guys recommend trying something else that could exclusively help with gaining some weight and muscles > is Dbal a bit too soon or what ?

Just curious about my first cycle, don't know what to chose Tren Ace or Test P. I want to use around 50mg.
I didn't found any another appropriate thread to ask, so please could u ask answer me here?

Just run test - any ester.

Leave the tren for later. Just in case you grow tits.

In his case, what he should use for PCT?
People recommend NOlVA, but what about proviron or clenbuterol?
Why are against this drugs for PCT?

Sooo... Which this thread suggests to use aromasin + nolva for pct BUT on ASF forum everything suggests clomid + nolva.... Which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a 37yr old 185 lb newb with self-esteem issues. I'm looking to try test to get really strong and look good. Without growing tits! That part kinda worries me. Is it a good idea to just take testosterone by itself? I'm not looking to get massive like the Hulk, more like Captain America lol. So I don't know if I should stack unless its to reduce side effects. I really don't know anything about it, or anyone personally that has done it. So I'm not even sure where to find any. Are there any trustworthy sites online? Any info would be very very much appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry for the stupid newbie questions. I just found the beginner areas of the forum. I apologize. But I do have one valid question. What would steroids do for me if I only do body weight exercises? The only equipment I have is a total gym, one set of dumbbells, a pull up bar with arm slings for ab workouts, and a heavy bag... I don't really care to be around people at the gym. Just because of self esteem and anxiety issues. Not that I'm terribly out of shape or anything. I ski all winter and do a lot of kyaking and mountain biking in the summer.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for the stupid newbie questions. I just found the beginner areas of the forum. I apologize. But I do have one valid question. What would steroids do for me if I only do body weight exercises? The only equipment I have is a total gym, one set of dumbbells, a pull up bar with arm slings for ab workouts, and a heavy bag... I don't really care to be around people at the gym. Just because of self esteem and anxiety issues. Not that I'm terribly out of shape or anything. I ski all winter and do a lot of kyaking and mountain biking in the summer.
Why even take AAS then if you're not going to push your limits? Sounds like you're not really serious about training and looking to find a shortcut.

Just train and eat right and you'll get what you want out of your body naturally.

My heads burnt out need advice. Want to keep it simple for first cycle Gonna run adrostabol from gp and got nolva for pct so could this be used as AI or is it worth getting another addition to cycle e.g Anastrozole or 6 oxo to use during.

Also if I use Nolva during is it then less effective as PCT and does an AI f**k up gains.

feel like I'm doing apprenticeship in pharmaceuticals lol

I not very famiar with the drug you are planning on using. It a prohirmone of so. some sort.
Anyway,, I'll just suggest what I would suggest to anyone. Test Enanthate or Cyp @500mgs a week. You need to be sure of your source though, make sure two ccs a week is 500 mgs and it's not underdosed.
If you're really taking 500mgs of test by the third week you will start feeling better in the gym than you ever have, strength up,weight up. Just eat a decent diet. You do not have to get bloated on these drugs, it is all diet related if you eat well you'll look good.
As for estro protection I would first see if anything happened. 500 mgs is moderate dose, it may not cause things like gyno at all. I would take 10 mgs of noveldex a day that will prevent any gyno. The ai's would work alao(noveldex isn't an ai) but at just 500 mgs a week of test I wouldn't put anyone on an ai.
You'll be surprised if this is your first run that little 8-10weeks or whatever of test is going to gain you aliy of weight and if you eat correctly it will be mostly muscle weight. Good luck man.

First cycle

I?m 5?9 180 Pounds and for my first cycle I?m doing
Weeks 1&2- 250mg of test E
Weeks 3-8- 500mg of test E
Weeks 1-8 anastrozol .5mg M,W,F
Pct
Week 12 tamoximed 60mg first day 40mg everyday after
Week 13 tamoximed 20 mg everyday

Is this sufficient to stop gyno and any other side effects I could see? All advice and feedback is greatly appreciated.

please someone pm me need info on sites still filling orders for ai and shit

Sorry if I'm not reading correctly, or this question was already answered. First cycle is it ok to only use test 8-10 weeks nothing else? Really didn't understand all the numbers and charts. And there's no difference in cypionate or enanthate. 250 mg twice a week.

Back