Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jamaican Rude Boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Amazed at the pure strength gains from Winny/Anavar

A friend of mine.............is on a cycle of Tren A/Mastron/EQ/ Test Prop at total of 1000 mg /1 gram week on a 8 week thing, he added 50mg of winny and 60 of anavar about week 3 and noted crazy strength at about week 5 from the addition of the the Winny/Var like 25 to 45 lb increases in all the major muscle groups and at least a 10 to 20 jump in the smaller ones. This in addition to the increase from the injects ! I wondered is this normal due the particular stack of compounds or could the combination of var and winny actually be cause'n this crazy strength increase. I believe that he will run that cycle 10 weeks as opposed to 8 as he has increased his kindey and liver support to allow that. Any input on that Var /Winny thing. Already know bout the liver / kidney stress as well as the dry joints and such so I'll save some of you the time to even comment on those things LOL !

Peace and Love
    Mik
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Week 4-5 is when gains usually appear on cycle so I doubt it was the orals.

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed, the only major strength increase I have ran across mid cycle was anadrol

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

in fact with gram of injectables, the winny and anavar will do next to nothing in addition.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you think the same cycle with T bol as a replacement for winny/var would be more or less effective. I ask because I have no experience or real knowledge of T Bol. I understand that it can be used during cutt'n phase and not as toxic and less water retention than Dbol, would that information be correct ?
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devourer of worlds

in a crevice at the base of a massive glacier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron. View Post
    Week 4-5 is when gains usually appear on cycle so I doubt it was the orals.
    Agreed, also tell your friend to cut the tren short around week 6 or so. It's not something that should be run for 10 weeks.
    I am an exit.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

anavar will not give you strength

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Using 6 types of steroids on a cycle sounds like a bright idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    It's the ONLY way to get big.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Do you think the same cycle with T bol as a replacement for winny/var would be more or less effective. I ask because I have no experience or real knowledge of T Bol. I understand that it can be used during cutt'n phase and not as toxic and less water retention than Dbol, would that information be correct ?
    the information you have about Tbol is correct. I like tbol, but i would not use it with a gram of injectables either. IMO, if you are inexperienced, TBol can be a good choice for a low dose initial cycle, but not for a heavy cycle.

by the way, your friend should switch to Test and Tren. Test at 400-600 mg ew, and Tren at 200-300 mg ew. For an experienced user, Test and Tren together make maybe the best bulking cycle of steroids only.

If you're going to compete, i would add masteron the last 4-6 weeks to harden up. Otherwise, i dont see the point in using it.

Winny does basically the same thing masteron does, so if your'e competing take it at the end.

I wouldn't recommend anavar to anyone but a teenaged girl.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    lol. love the sig.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dr pangloss View Post
    the information you have about Tbol is correct. I like tbol, but i would not use it with a gram of injectables either. IMO, if you are inexperienced, TBol can be a good choice for a low dose initial cycle, but not for a heavy cycle.

by the way, your friend should switch to Test and Tren. Test at 400-600 mg ew, and Tren at 200-300 mg ew. For an experienced user, Test and Tren together make maybe the best bulking cycle of steroids only.

If you're going to compete, i would add masteron the last 4-6 weeks to harden up. Otherwise, i dont see the point in using it.

Winny does basically the same thing masteron does, so if your'e competing take it at the end.

I wouldn't recommend anavar to anyone but a teenaged girl.
    Thanks a gang for info, good look'n out my friend. My friend is actually pretty experienced with a number of compounds for some years now and has a ton of cycles under his belt. But solid info and educated opinions are always a bonus Homey.Learn'n is forever. Thanx again

Peace and Love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anvar always made me stronger and know weight gain. Helped me in Bench press comps. I could stay in a lighter weight class.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    Anvar always made me stronger and know weight gain. Helped me in Bench press comps. I could stay in a lighter weight class.

Yes. that is it's one legitimate use in men. It has the unusual property of stimulating an increase in muscular phospho creatine. This produces little weight gain and does increase strength.

If you DONT want to gain muscle, and you want to get stronger, drugs like anavar and halotestin are king.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dr pangloss View Post
    Yes. that is it's one legitimate use in men. It has the unusual property of stimulating an increase in muscular phospho creatine. This produces little weight gain and does increase strength.

If you DONT want to gain muscle, and you want to get stronger, drugs like anavar and halotestin are king.
    Halo is the stronger of the two.