• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favourite Masterbator

Your Favourite Masterbator

• The WankMaster 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The AccuJack 1500 Model B

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • LHJO

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rent-a-Midget

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I think I saw the pics they posted of that. Yeah that made me ill.

:roflmao:

how did this thread only get 10 votes?

a tranny pic can get 20 now!

yes, many see it as a grey area . . . not like sucking someone else's dick - that would be gay . . still, not sum10 many would admit they do, even if they could

Bump! :daydream:

My favorite is inserting a small vibrating bullet into my peehole then punching myself in the balls til Ishit and cum at the same time

i am a big fan of the stranger. this technique involves sitting on your hand until its numb and then performing your favorite JO moves. this way it feels like somone else is doing it.

how does self-felatio sit with you dems?
9e229c0a7331b801f4a058706164d5cd.gif

GICH!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
My favorite is inserting a small vibrating bullet into my peehole then punching myself in the balls til Ishit and cum at the same time

nothing about that statement surprises me about u!, not kidding, im serious!

i am a big fan of the stranger. this technique involves sitting on your hand until its numb and then performing your favorite JO moves. this way it feels like somone else is doing it.

gone in 60 seconds, dude with the sideburns !

negged.....we have plenty of people who post worthless replies... we dont need a new 1

negging a 2yr old post, ur fucken mean!!

Fleshlight is where its at fools

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I like to take my comforter and wrap it around and go at it that way. Feels much nicer than my calloused ass hand.

I am a big fan of the Fleshlight products, in particular Stoya and Pilot. Tenga and Fuck me silly also makes some good masturbators. For more high end stuff I recommend the launch or Onyx 2.

Your hands! What's up Capt'n?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

I had a bought a pocket pussy 3 years ago it kept pulling on my piercing. It would really irritate the fuck out of it . I bought a different one same thing. I do like urethral sounding rods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Back