• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Welcome new elite members!

IML Gear Cream!
getting ressurected

HI all, love this site. i have been working out about 2 years now, i was great back in the day, now i am old, (55), fat, (250 lbs and losing), but thought i would do a cycle or two to regain some of what was lost.

I am doing my research here and it is invaluable. I am finding there are not a lot of questions that are not already answered if you just go looking for them.

I am going to go on HGH for an extended period of time, (like probably forever), and add a cycle once or twice a year as i progress.

My current plan is to start with 4IU daily of HGH, and i am currently putting together my first ressurection cycle, i am thinking of making it Winstrol based at this point, i plan on doing HCG while on cycle, i also am thinking of stacking one or two other items, but i am not done researching yet.

Well, thats my intro...

Just became a member thought I'd post what I posted on the non member page...
So at this point here's how my upcoming Winter cycles gonna look...
I'm gonna take decca 250/300 mgs wk... Test E and P 500mgs wk... Dbol or Tbol (per your responses and advise) my first 4 weeks ranging from 20-50mgs/day... And then probably dbol/tbol my last 4 weeks... Maybe cruise on the tbol till my next cycle... Oh all the while taking 50mgs prov and a clen/clomiphorm drop pct... Id really like to stretch this out to a 16 wk cycle... Depends on the dough though...
I'm 5'8, dropped some weight since last cycle do to some unfortunate legal issues so I'm now 150-155 at best.. I was almost back at my goal of 195 10% bf... I don't eat as clean as I should but considering I have the fastest metabolism known to man I don't necessarily think that would be in my best interest... I eat like a beast though.. Love the chicken and steaks!! 3000-4000 cals a day and that's a moderate one to say the least... 28 yrs old...
Any advise from anyone...

Probably should have started simple...
Hi, been a member since around 2010 but just forked over the little cash it was to become a (by what I've been reading a worthless) elite member...

Come in, say hi! Don't be shy...

We don't bite :nail:Let us know where you're from, a little bit about yourself, what you hope to learn!

:)

-T

Hi all, My name is Paul and I'm from oz.
Yes another newbie elite member :evil2:

I'm sure you all know about Australia's policies.. And general lack of knowledge by most over here on what is what in the AAS and especially PCT area. So I wont have to explain why I'm here, unless you want 500 words with no punctuation or paragraphs.. :ummno: - I'll save that for another thread.. :headbang:

Jake newbie elite member

Just checking things out

Just upgraded to elite... just poking around checking out the perks.

Current Cycle
1-18 1050mg test e
1-16 600mg Deca
1-8 50mg d-bol ed
500iu's hcg ew
12.5 aromasin ed

Gonna be adding in 5ius GH 5/2 as soon as my pack comes.

I would up hcg to 1,000iu ew buddy. Looks good other then that. Long cycle, make sure you have a solid PCT set.

Just upgraded to elite... just poking around checking out the perks.

Current Cycle
1-18 1050mg test e
1-16 600mg Deca
1-8 50mg d-bol ed
500iu's hcg ew
12.5 aromasin ed

Gonna be adding in 5ius GH 5/2 as soon as my pack comes.

I would up hcg to 1,000iu ew buddy. Looks good other then that. Long cycle, make sure you have a solid PCT set.

Definately a long cycle. HCG should have read 500iu x2 ew... so i'm hearing you there twist. Should have also listed prami in there. .3 eod.

PCT is Clomid 100/100/100/75/75/50/50 and Aromasin 12.5ed.

IML Gear Cream!
Just got elite status..!! :thumbs:

Welcome guys!

elite just to do some more research before i pop my cherry!

hello all, finally broke down and became elite... i know i am cheap..lol but its worth it alot of good info from alot of smart people here

Just upgraded to "Elite Member Status" A lot of great info on this board.

Well, since I don't see myself ever navigating away from this site, decided to become an "Elite Member" today. Plus I need a lot more threads to read to make sure I understand what I'm coming across. I know there are a lot of very knowledgeble people on this site period, and becoming an elite member is the way to go I was told. So...with that said, "What's up all you meat heads!?"

:roflmao:

I decided since I have been around for a bit that I should become elite. there is great info on this site and some great people.
I havent found one better so might as well get everything I can from it.
Im a competative powerlifter. looking to set a new bench record in the next year. So Im gonna need some help.
Right now I have 6 months to set my next step, a bench of 550ish.
6 weeks ago I benched an easy 500. So maybe something like 550-565.
635 is the current record.

Hey everone I'd like to introduce myself...

Hey everybody:

My name is Wade, I'm 39 and have been lifting for quite a few years off and on. I love the challange bodybuilding provides. I'm married to my first wife and have been for the past 19 years. Battled with addiction for 20 years and have been sober now for the past 7 years. When got sober I went to college and received a degree in Human Service/Management. I continued from there to graduate school specializing in drug and alcohol counseling and a specialized degree as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor. I hope to start a private practice treating patients with co-existing disorders with a primary focus on eating disorders and addiction. I know that bodybuilding is a big part of my sobriety and working with suffering addicts and alcoholics I try to share the benefits of weight resistance training as often as I'm able.

We live in Minnesota for the time being and love to fish in the spring and summer, but when the leaves start to turn my heart and mind is hardly stirred because I'm in the blind hunting ducks and geese! My son (11 yr old) loves the game as much as I do...almost.

My goals are simple, become the largest man on the planet...kidding. I would like to be about 190 lbs of meat and bone! Currently I'm at 175 and 5'8" about 20% body fat (estimate). I just started the S-DMZ cycle and into it four days now. I'm a firm believer in the power of the mind, but I don;t think this is a placebo effect, I feel fuller and harder. I'm working hard to make this a great 6 weeks.

I've been around the forums now for a couple of weeks and am very impressed with the level of knowledge here and have been soaking it all up. Thanks for everything and I hope I can be of service to some of you.

Wade:hiya:

New Elite Member and swelling up as I type! Pushing through a little flu right now, but still on track. My diet has been on point, even through the holidays... until I got smashed a few nights back. No beer, so I saved calories there... but half a bottle of Grey Goose isn't good either. Just have to pour on the extra cardio over the weekend to make up for it and shake this flu thing.

Hey 1st cycle Pentadex 300 in outer upper hip knot every fuken time (I rotate) thinking about using sterile grapeseed oil to cut. I will heat some water in the microwave and vent the test and add 1 mL of GS oil and 1 ml Pentadex 300 1:1
what do you think ? I also bought some .22um filters
I feel like a jerk with a knot on my ass I spend allot of time with ice pack and heating pad
I'm from maryland 34 198lbs.

fucking dreams are amazing I wake up ready to fight sometimes
and work is going great I take no shit LOL I have fun

I know wrong area right?

Hey guys,

Just decided to join you here before starting my cycle!

Just upgraded!

Looking forward to the Elite forum.:winkfinger:

Back