• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the best anal lube?

IML Gear Cream!
Silicone lube is actually pretty good to use for anal sex because it doesnt dry out quickly like water based lubes.

Warm bacon grease!! Makes it alot easier to make her take it in the throat for the money shot after ass-play!!

um not to point out the obvious but get her really excited first. being really horny makes pain not
so painful and lube her ass by eating it. it will also relax the muscle. you need to enter her really
slowly no matter what type of lube you use but once you're all the way in and take the first four
or five strokes you should be able to speed things up.

tell her this... baby, sweety... whatever she likes you to call her.... when we first met i couldn't stop
thinking about your ass. i love it nestled against me or when you're walking around the house... for
a long time all it takes is to look at your ass and i feel my cock wake up... so yea i'm kinda obsessed
with anal right now but i don't want to hurt you. i want to make it something we can both enjoy...

if she likes toys try getting her a cute little as in SMALL glass anal plug. try fucking her pussy doggy
style with the plug in... touch it wiggle it pull on it a little. get her used to associating anal and pleasure.
don't give up. rome wasn't built in a day. if you use sweet talk and charm she should be up to a good solid
pounding in a couple months. when she does agree to try it again reach your hand under her and play with
her clit while you're doing it. don't just focus on her ass.

Damn LW your frigging awesome!! I'm going to have to go amuse myself now.

Amazon.com: Eros Platinum Super Concentrated Bodyglide, Latex Condom Safe , 100 ml: Health & Personal Care

silicone lube beats all hands down. I took my exgf from the nearly virginal girl who'd only ever slept with 1 guy and never masturbated to a double penetration orgasm machine.
Give a girl a bunch of orgasms before even thinking of going in the ass to relax her. Warm her up with a massage, licking, then even a rabbit vibe. That was the all star line up with the ex. Then after she was grinding and cumming on the rabbit the silicone on the ass and go to town. She'd explode once both ports of entry were filled up. Amazingly fun pounding her until she was an exhausted puddle who couldn't walk down stairs safely for a hour after.

http://www.therabbitvibrator.com/impulse-jack-rabbit-vibrator.aspx She burnt up 5 rabbits in the 3 years we were together, the impulse lasted the longest. She'd clench so hard when she'd mutiple orgasm she'd strip the gear that spun the head.

With a cold gal in bed like your saying I'd give tantric a shot and quit focusing on the orgasm and really connect.
Amazon.com: The Heart of Tantric Sex: A Unique Guide to Love and Sexual Fulfillment (9781903816370): Diana Richardson: Books
It sounds like it's not a technique or act that is keeping her from being affectionate. It's the connection she has with you that is missing something and thus turning her off. There is the usual 2 year honeymoon phase then things can go downhill fast if not property attended to.
Cupid's Poisoned Arrow (Excerpt) | Reuniting

This thread had over 23,000 views. lol Vaseline is the best

yup....slips right in....and is also great for doing all over body massage...

OK, im a anal virgin and i seeing this guy for a minute and we went out last night and he is about 8.5 and thick.
I can't stand pain of any kind and i would like to know if there is any lube good for the pain of a virgin azz?
I really
like this guy but don't want to go for a relationship until i know we can have sex where he can be pleasure too!

OK, im a anal virgin and i seeing this guy for a minute and we went out last night and he is about 8.5 and thick.
I can't stand pain of any kind and i would like to know if there is any lube good for the pain of a virgin azz?
I really
like this guy but don't want to go for a relationship until i know we can have sex where he can be pleasure too!

You need to be sure to get lots of saliva on his dick before he jams it in there. When he does you might want to bite the pillow, too.

I really

Nice first post lol

I really

Jerry Curl works wonderfully well...

run your tounge around it then start with the pinky finger and work ur way up to the thumd then lick that booty then slide ur cock in!!!!!!!!!!

Back