• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Barely Legal....

IML Gear Cream!
:thinking:
I wasn't giving you a hard time, I was just thinking of how awesome that would be.

i'm sure a few of them i hit were underage. not 100% sure but on reflection i would have to say yes. and it was awesome one thing that was funny i'm in my 30's and they said that guys (I think 18-25) are rabbits..and selfish I was thinking yea most guys are at that age and some are just good at hiding it:thinking:

PsMcQ.jpg
[/IMG]

anymore of her?

^ She does not look barley legal.

That's better.

a lot of these girls look 24 and up but to old men i guess they look 18.... :thinking:

i'm fucking 42 and none of these whores look 18/19. i have an 18 year old daughter and have plenty of her friends running around my house 1/2 naked all the time. i know what "barely legal" looks like and this aint it.

YES it's difficult and YES i feel like an old fucking perv, so no need for anyone to say anything.

they think i'm cool and hang with me, sit in my lap and a few obviously try to "jail-bait" me.

it's all good. i have total control of myself and MUCH respect for my daughter.

i will tell you this though. my g/f totes a sore ass around all the time and has no idea why, LOL. . .

a lot of these girls look 24 and up but to old men i guess they look 18.... :thinking:
looks like im the baby in this AARP convention?

Also, may i add....posting non-jailbait types is an automatic negging. Or a stern warning.

Now this is what I'm talking about right here!!!! :daydream:

That was a great post if you're going to turn Al straight again.

I am 23 and I think I would prefer a hot milf over most of the teens out there. I want something a little different. Older women have more knowledge and take better care of themselves. Some teens are slobs and can't even keep the inside of their car clean. I like someone who can take care of themselves. Not someone you have to do everything for.

You should fuck them all. Being 23 you shouldn't care about finding anyone you have to do anything for other than fuck them and kick them out.

Back