• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets see what this muscle can do..

IML Gear Cream!
Standing oh bb press
165lbs for 6x3 (45-1 min)

Seated supinated cable row
195lbs for 5x5 (1 min; strapped)

Kettlebells

What the fuck! I felt weak as all hell today. 165lbs was that hard? I didnt go out last night, i didnt drink, i had good food, this is fucking DUMB.

Everything today was 3x10 with 30sec rest

Conventional deads
135lbs

Romanian db deads
75lb dbs

Hypers
BW

Theracane
Stretches

Cant believe my ass was out of breath, sore, and sweaty. I did use straps for the dumbs.

Bench
Maxed at 315

Flat db press
100lb dbs for 4x6 (45 sec)

Neutral chins
BW for 8x5 ( 30 sec for 4 sets, 45 sec for 4 sets)

Dead hangs
Theracane

Wanted to max out of no where and maybe couldve done more, but i had no spot. Still.....wow. thats a big loss.
The pulls sucked too. The straps werent necessary but i threw them in hoping theyd help my fading strength.

Db row
120lb dbs for 5x5 (60+ sec; strapped)

Supinated spider row
2 plates + 25lbs for 4x8 (1 min; strapped from 2nd set on)

Upright dips
45lb + 25lb plate for 4x6(1 min; strapped for cushion)

Cable pressdowns
80lbs for 4x8 (30 sec)

Theracane
Some back stretches

Love that i did the heaviest dbs and i did need some extra seconds cuz i was SPENT.
Spiders were normal, but the dips were tricep focused. Even though i did tricep dips, it was hard!

And this curvy muscular girl. God damn, yes oh yes, i liked it, but her legs were just tree trunks. Not really any form. Like she was....fat.

Flat db press
90lb dbs for 4x8 (60+ sec ri)

Close grip bench
135lbs for 3x10 (60 sec)

Supinated pulldowns
165lbs for 4x8 (45 sec)

Reverse cable curls
45lbs for 3x12 (45 sec)

Dead hangs 30 sec x 4

After some lousy months, ive decided to shelve drinking and going out altogether. Im starting over and it seems....im forced to.
If i did 95lb dbs, i wouldnt had finished, close grip tired me, and pulldowns were just as difficult. Oh, and this is on good sleep + creatine.

Now, if i just don't get hurt...

Rack deads
245lbs for 5
275lbs for 3
295lbs for 3
315lbs for 3
335lbs for 3

Romanian deads
245lbs for 5x5 (well, 4 sets but the 4th was 10 reps; strapped)

2 kettlebell circuits

Ive not done racks in a long time and yes 335 felt hard. Well, actually only the first rep did. None felt hard, but i was flying scared.

Standing oh db press
55lb dbs for 4x8 (~60 sec)

Unilateral HS row, pronated
3 plates on each side for 4x6 (60 sec; strapped)

Cable pronated rows
165lbs for 5x8 (~60 sec; sets 3+ we're strapped)

Kettlebell shoulder stuff that i couldnt get right

Damn. My shoulder didnt hurt throughout any of the movements but it aches now. Beside that twas a good day.

I gotta look back and see when i did the tricep dips cuz thats when it began.

Where in the US?

https://straightupkratom.com/

They are pretty good about running sales and posting here and at ASF. They just had their cyber monday sale, so it may be a bit before they do a xmas sale. Try vision15 for a rep discount in the meantime if you want. Heavyiron can get you any info you need though.

Leg press
7 plates on each side for 5x5 (75 sec)

Marching db lunges
35lb dbs for 4x6 (~60 sec)

Hard metabolic kettlebells

SMR

7 plates is the most ive done and, fuck, twas hard. Happy to do it and in front of the hottest, most fuckable woman in the gym.

Decline bench
245lbs for 4x6 (60 sec; RP?!)

Neutral grip chins
BW for 5x5

Pullups
BW for 3x5

Chinups
BW for 3x5

Cable supinated flies
45lbs for 4x8 (1 min)

Close grip Decline bench
135lbs for 4x8 (45 sec)

Incline bench curls

Ok, today doesnt make sense. Now, something is going on with my shoulder involving pain, but it wasnt a distraction. 245lbs on a decline? And i couldnt finish 6? I stopped after the 5th on the 4th set, RPd, did 2 more. This was a fucking BITCH!

The pulls were to see if my shoulder could handle it and it could, but same old story: weak fucker.

No alcohol, no shitty shit, no bad sleep, a shit ton of calories, creatine, what in the hell!

https://straightupkratom.com/

They are pretty good about running sales and posting here and at ASF. They just had their cyber monday sale, so it may be a bit before they do a xmas sale. Try vision15 for a rep discount in the meantime if you want. Heavyiron can get you any info you need though.

Holy shit, im in paralysis by analysis. So many options, i have zero idea where to start.

Holy shit, im in paralysis by analysis. So many options, i have zero idea where to start.

I've ran a few logs over at ASF. Kratom is pretty individualized as to how you react to it. Not to make it sound scary, I'm just saying. The nice part about kratom is you can take it and still be 100% functional. It takes the edge off though, so the peaks and valleys of emotions flatten out. I would highly recommend getting the "sampler" pack so you can gauge what you like. I'd also recommend a 250g bag of a green and a red. I like the Old Forrest ones.

Red is best for relaxation and pain relief. Good at night.
Green is good for overall effect and well tolerated in the day by most.
Yellow is great for mood boost and mild energy. Day time.
White provides excellent energy boost. Definite day time.

Kratom energy boost strains are VERY clean. No jitters, crash, etc. The greens/reds that are more relaxing will not be so relaxing that you can't drive, etc. The effect is VERY mild and difficult to describe until you try it. Some people claim to get a "euphoria" from kratom, but I don't get any of that. It's definitely not a "party" or "woohoo" or "I got a buzz" type of effect. Just a very mild, at peace, kind of feeling. Yellow and whites are great if you need to mentally focus on something and get stuff done. If you take too much you may get nausea or eye wobbles. Just start with the scoop they send (about 2.5g) and go from there. You'll figure out where your cutoff points are pretty quickly. Just don't go overboard. Wait an hour or so between dosing yourself again. It's nothing like booze and it takes awhile to realize the feeling you get from it. Most of all, it just takes away that "itch" or urge to drink.

Here is my kratom vs booze log. A lot of guys helped me out getting started with it and provided a ton of good info:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/96820-Kratom-vs-Booze-Log?highlight=booze

Rack deads
Everything is the same as last time, but i did 5 reps each, did 295 too, and i went up to 345.

Romanian db deads
85lb dbs for 4x6 (30 sec)

I am very sore, but i wanted to do shit anyway. And whatdoyaknow, i did 5 reps instead of 3.

Spider Row, Pronated
4 plates for 5x5 (full; strapped)

Spider Row, Supinated
3 plates for 4x6 (1 min)

Standing OH DB Press
30lb DBs for 5x10 (45 sec)

Kettlebell x 2

Cable Pressdowns
~ss~
Cable Crunch

Nursing my shoulder, so we only did light weight, high reps. The kettlebells were dominantly shoulders as well.
The rows though are finally back to decent levels.

Squats
245lbs for 4x6

Marching db lunges
60lb dbs for 5x5 (strapped; 1 min+)

My oh my, 245 is shit, but i was glad to do it. I had some muscle pains that are likely my psoas. Fatigued on the last set and felt it in the lunges.
I used a theragun and....it went away. Lets be honest though, that shits coming back when i stand up.

Flat DB Press
115lb DBs for 4x6 (full)

Incline DB Press
90lb Dbs for 8,8,7,7 (60-75 sec)

Chins grouped with a shitload of kettlebells

Deadhangs
Theracane

First day at Crunch and they have 5lb increments on the DBs. Cant believe 115 was a lot cuz the inclines had failures.

IML Gear Cream!
Rack Deads
Same shit as last time but I went up to 365lbs and did 3 reps on every other weight.

Romanian Deads
295lbs for 5x5 (1 min+)

Vibrating SMR

God damn, I love that I have these numbers but hate that theyre not more. I mean, Im lucky to do this weight, but for racks?!~

Unilateral HS Row
3 plates on each side for 5x5 (1 min; strapped)

Face pulls
62kg? for 4x12 (45 sec)

Standing oh db press
35lb dbs for 4x10 (45 sec)

Cable pressdowns

Deadhangs

Ok, so this Crunch isn't the best for horizontal pulls. The damn hs row is too long or its cuz there isnt an oh shit bar. Idk. Well try to skip crunch on these days.

Oh! But racks should be done here.

I've ran a few logs over at ASF. Kratom is pretty individualized as to how you react to it. Not to make it sound scary, I'm just saying. The nice part about kratom is you can take it and still be 100% functional. It takes the edge off though, so the peaks and valleys of emotions flatten out. I would highly recommend getting the "sampler" pack so you can gauge what you like. I'd also recommend a 250g bag of a green and a red. I like the Old Forrest ones.

Red is best for relaxation and pain relief. Good at night.
Green is good for overall effect and well tolerated in the day by most.
Yellow is great for mood boost and mild energy. Day time.
White provides excellent energy boost. Definite day time.

Kratom energy boost strains are VERY clean. No jitters, crash, etc. The greens/reds that are more relaxing will not be so relaxing that you can't drive, etc. The effect is VERY mild and difficult to describe until you try it. Some people claim to get a "euphoria" from kratom, but I don't get any of that. It's definitely not a "party" or "woohoo" or "I got a buzz" type of effect. Just a very mild, at peace, kind of feeling. Yellow and whites are great if you need to mentally focus on something and get stuff done. If you take too much you may get nausea or eye wobbles. Just start with the scoop they send (about 2.5g) and go from there. You'll figure out where your cutoff points are pretty quickly. Just don't go overboard. Wait an hour or so between dosing yourself again. It's nothing like booze and it takes awhile to realize the feeling you get from it. Most of all, it just takes away that "itch" or urge to drink.

Here is my kratom vs booze log. A lot of guys helped me out getting started with it and provided a ton of good info:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/96820-Kratom-vs-Booze-Log?highlight=booze

I just went to buy the sampler pack but that site only accepts echecks.

Got another site?

Flat db press
115lb dbs for 5x5 (1 min+)

Alternating flat db press
85lb dbs for 4x6 (45 sec)

Cable pressdowns
~ss~
Cable crunches
76lbs for 4x10

Ran out of time but im only focusing on certain movements to see what in the hell is repeatedly agitating my shoulder.

Well hopefully theyre legit cuz i had to pay these guys in another odd way and ive gotten no email response.

They're legit, afaik. I've used their research chems. I've only ever seen "odd" ways to pay for kratom and peptides, etc. Part of the game, just like aas. And also, make sure you check your spam/junk folders because a lot of them end up there. With it being this close to the holidays it may be slow though.

Eccentrics!
90lb dbs for 5x5 (60+ sec)

Supinated cable crossovers
23lbs on each side for 4x10(1 min)

Pronated cable crossovers
27lbs on each side for 3x10 (1 min)

Eccentric
Lat pulldowns
135lbs for 5x5 (1 min; strapped)

Eccentric
Db curl
35lb db for 4x6 (assisted concentrics)

Vibration smr
Theracane

Gonna do high volume here, eccentric there, only exception being deads.
First time in a while doing this so lets see how sore i am later.

Back