New, but Old

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New, but Old

  1. #1
    Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1308972

    New, but Old

    New to this board, but old in the "game". This board seems legit, and I think I will call it home. Back in the day I was all up on SSB (Steroid Super Board)... and we all know what happened with that...

  2. #2
    Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79,372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,609
    Thanked in
    1,979 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

    astroretnal welcome to IM!

    FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks!

    Forums:


    Please join our Free newsletter: sign-up here!

    Check out all of the benefits of becoming an Elite Member

    Like Us On FB:


    Note: This is an automated message.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,708

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603246224


  4. #4
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Age
    61
    Posts
    5,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    405881240

    Welcome!

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    whosaskin
    Posts
    325

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    35314358

    welcome and would love to see that old school input on the threads

  6. #6
    Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1308972

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick View Post
    welcome and would love to see that old school input on the threads
    No doubt. I will help where I can!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Pork Chop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    56720482

    Quote Originally Posted by astroretnal View Post
    New to this board, but old in the "game". This board seems legit, and I think I will call it home. Back in the day I was all up on SSB (Steroid Super Board)... and we all know what happened with that...

    NEW BUT OLD,,,,,, I feel the same bro.... So much has changed in the past 7 years or so I cant beleave it. And i thought I knew EVERYTHING, lol...
    I used to be the one posting advice to everyone on the boards and now I find myself asking for it more so than helping others.. Its kida a reality check for me anyway.
    You are in the right place for advice bro. This place is great and everyone will help you anyway we can with your questions.

    If you hang out here for awhile, and you like it, you may want to consider upgrading your account. Its worth every penny bro. You get a ton of free online books to read with very good info.

    I have been around awhile like you myfreind. This is the place for you. We all help each other out.
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

  8. #8
    Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1308972

    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    NEW BUT OLD,,,,,, I feel the same bro.... So much has changed in the past 7 years or so I cant beleave it. And i thought I knew EVERYTHING, lol...
    I used to be the one posting advice to everyone on the boards and now I find myself asking for it more so than helping others.. Its kida a reality check for me anyway.
    You are in the right place for advice bro. This place is great and everyone will help you anyway we can with your questions.

    If you hang out here for awhile, and you like it, you may want to consider upgrading your account. Its worth every penny bro. You get a ton of free online books to read with very good info.

    I have been around awhile like you myfreind. This is the place for you. We all help each other out.
    I am quite sure I will be here for as long as this board is operating... and I would def consider upgrading my acct... is there a link with more info on upgrading acct?

    Thx
    -Astro

  9. #9
    Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1308972

    I get that "NO SOURCE CHECKING OR SOURCE DISCUSSION ALLOWED!"; However, I was wondering what forum is appropriate to ask what supplier has a ceratain "item" I require?

  10. #10
    I pooped today...
    2B1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1888 Franklin Street
    Posts
    1,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    292995997

    Check out the sponsor section my friend.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums