best peptide for adding mass? ghrp/igf/mgf/frags etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been running IGF-DES for almost 2 months now. 50mcg, bi lat, IM, post workout and I`m seeing both strength and size gains specifically in the areas im pinning. Now dont get me wrong, im not comparing it to the same gains you would get from running AAS but definately a night and day difference to what I was seeing from just creatine and protein over the past 9 years. Also, anyone know of a more cost efffective replacement for Dark Matter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    How long before gut growth?

If fact, how long before hyperplasia??

I've been stacking DES and LR3, low doses of each bi-lat each day IM, and I'm shedding belly fat... I don't have a lot to shed, just that stubborn last little pinch, but it is much less today than it was Sunday.
    Hey I am bumping an old post lol. What were your results with lr3? My goal is muscle, not so much shedding fat( face it, summer is about over ). However, I am also rehabbing tendonitis in the rotator. It got shot up. No tears. However, this is wanting me to help with recovery, plus size.

However, my question to other peeps are the same as Ravanger...what about gut growth? Lr3 is systemic. I would be running it at or a little below the norm...only for 4 weeks if I did. However, if your doing MGF( peg ) and the lr3 combo.....I think doesn't one run the peg first for 4 weeks on off days, and then Lr3 4 weeks after peg mgf PWO on training days? So that is a total of 8 weeks, 4 for peg, 4 for lr3. However, micro injecting with peg is probably best..but either way MGF, since it's a variant of IGF, will go systemic anyway....but won't last long as peg would. I would do either that, or just mod with ghrp 2.....thoughts and answers? Thanks