• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

136 days and counting down for Vegas!!!

IML Gear Cream!
ephedrine caffiene and aspirin. although, i dont see the point with the aspirin

ephedrine caffiene and aspirin. although, i dont see the point with the aspirin

I have no clue.. But I know Asprin thins out yoru blood and I dont want that

05/01/07

Meal 1
4 oz. Sweet Potato
4 Eggwhites, 1 Yolk

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.5 Scoop Whey

Meal 3
4 oz. Sweet Potato
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 4
1 Scoop Whey

Meal 5
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef
3 tsp PB
Lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber

Supplements: 2 Clen, 2 Multi's

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weights: OFF

Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill

I have no clue.. But I know Asprin thins out yoru blood and I dont want that
You don't need the asprin. Just ephedrine and caffeine.

You don't need the asprin. Just ephedrine and caffeine.

i tried a fat burner with some ephedrine and it made me soo sick all day..

why do they use the asprin in the ECA mixture anyways?

Meal 1
4 oz. Sweet Potato
4 Eggwhites, 1 Yolk

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.5 Scoop Whey

Meal 3
4 oz. Sweet Potato
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 4
1 Scoop Whey

~~~ Pre-workout 3 tsp PB (was starving)

Meal 5
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef
3 tsp PB

Supplements: 2 Multi's

------------------------------------------
Weights: Biceps/Hams

X3 BB Curls
X3 Hammer Curls
X3 Concentration Curls

X3 Leg Curls
X3 DB Leg Curls

Cardio: OFF

i tried a fat burner with some ephedrine and it made me soo sick all day..

why do they use the asprin in the ECA mixture anyways?

Probably from dehydration !! I still get the same thing myself sometimes. I was reading that clenbutical link and wondering what you were doing for fluids...just because it seems pretty early in. I did something similar yeears ago when I was training to get into the army but with dieuretics.. hell yeees I got an awwwesome cut out of it but it's probably the worst thing I've ever done to myself. .. not being so tiny and on so low carbs for so long anyway.

Good luck, but are you suure you've done this before? Lots of fun.:D.

Probably from dehydration !! I still get the same thing myself sometimes. I was reading that clenbutical link and wondering what you were doing for fluids...just because it seems pretty early in. I did something similar yeears ago when I was training to get into the army but with dieuretics.. hell yeees I got an awwwesome cut out of it but it's probably the worst thing I've ever done to myself. .. not being so tiny and on so low carbs for so long anyway.

Good luck, but are you suure you've done this before? Lots of fun.:D.

I never done this before.. I have not thought about doing this now.. maybe one day

You mean a B.B. competition ? .. ooh. how exciting.

Not that I'm a stranger to working out or getting into that kind of shape ( give or take ) but me neither to be honest. I'm sure I wouldn't mind giving it a go at some stage or other... in fact I'm actually quietly privately pretty buzzed about the whole idea of it:D.

My only advice to you though as far as feeling chucky goes, and after reading the basic rundown on the clenbuetical is that when you're low on fluids because of either eating to speed up your metabolism or doing thermagenics and so on..so soo importantly more so when there's a laxtative or laxative effect of something youre doing, the moment you a. run out of food in there to eliminate and your metabolic body temp goes over a certain temperature, and there's not enough fluid to keep it full and moving for that 'false metabolism' effect,.. your bowels and stomache and intestines do flips and twists and start turning inside out.. and thaats what makes you or makes you feel like you want to vomit.
I use really heavy laxatives for a whole other reason but when you doo feel like that.. if the laxative is still really active.. you can eat something you normally wouldn't ( like some bread or some sausages or a lettuce or cucumber wholemeal sandwhich or something .. maybe with juice or soda water is usually quite good sometimes .. as can be a few quick cups of hot to warm water.. on it's own or with a fruit stick can be sooo good... maybe at times with or without a 1/2 serve light protein shake a reeeasonablely largerish 600 ml or so serve of a hvy dry red wine and something small but reeeally sugary .. for which I use consensed fruit sticks..magic for your spleen and to syrup up your poor old dry bowels and intestines at those times btw.. apricot or stawberry particularly helpful).. juust to straighten your innards out and have it move through ( albeit painfully until it does) and within hrs if not sooner end up with a clearer system aand minus a cpl of kilos give or take either way just because your organs aren't swollen and pumped anymore.. meaning you also get rid of the bloaty looking and feeling stomache that might or might not accompany it.
Dry hot twisty bowels are suuch a bitch of concern for ppl on low carb + bowel help regime when there's not actually much tooo move through there but play around .. just remember that when that happens you 're at a reeally high risk of running fulminant of your kidney or liver.. meaning either could just stop and fail on you. I still stand by the plan but it's really important to know that it's only by being proactive about recovering through those bouts.. by eating something and flushing with fluids that you 'll guarantee your wellness...aand likely end up with really top results. It's a really risky approach but imo seriiously worth it if you do it right.

Really good luck. I'm sure it'll be a cool journey for you.
Blooming tianshi lotus.

Last edited:
Aspirin is there just to prolong the effects created by the other two ingredients. It is not an essential ingredient. However, don't be taking EC with another fat burner. No wonder why you felt ill :mooh:

IML Gear Cream!
thanks blooming, but I am not competing :) I am only doing this to get lean .. a little journey for vegas

Aspirin is there just to prolong the effects created by the other two ingredients. It is not an essential ingredient. However, don't be taking EC with another fat burner. No wonder why you felt ill :mooh:

I meant I tried a fat burner that has some ephedrine in it and it made me sick.. its a yellow pill with black stripes like a bee :)

I think I know what you are talking about.

You don't want that crap. EC stack is cheap. Just get pure ephedrine hcl and caffeine tabs. Start out at a low dose like 10-15mg's 2 times per day.

I think I know what you are talking about.

You don't want that crap. EC stack is cheap. Just get pure ephedrine hcl and caffeine tabs. Start out at a low dose like 10-15mg's 2 times per day.

I will look for them in walgreens ;)

Sara .. if you go on an EC stack just be really careful, ephedrine can do some funky things with your heart ...
I decided I was going to try it last xmas .. and well I was on it for two days I was getting HORRIBLE chest pains, palpitations, pain in my left shoulder extending down my left arm, pain in my middle back etc. Now mind you I was very stupid with the dosing, and started out right away at the max amount which more than likely has something to do with it .. but still be carfeul. Also if you do decide to try it out, make sure you cut out all other caffeinated beverages from your diet, so no coffee, no diet pop etc.

Anyways here's some links you may want to read that Emma-Leigh gave me after I told her I had started taking Epherdrine..

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here

Sara .. if you go on an EC stack just be really careful, ephedrine can do some funky things with your heart ...
I decided I was going to try it last xmas .. and well I was on it for two days I was getting HORRIBLE chest pains, palpitations, pain in my left shoulder extending down my left arm, pain in my middle back etc. Now mind you I was very stupid with the dosing, and started out right away at the max amount which more than likely has something to do with it .. but still be carfeul. Also if you do decide to try it out, make sure you cut out all other caffeinated beverages from your diet, so no coffee, no diet pop etc.

Anyways here's some links you may want to read that Emma-Leigh gave me after I told her I had started taking Epherdrine..

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here

thanks tom :) interesting articles

Meal 1
4 oz. Sweet Potato
4 Egg Whites, 1 Yolk
Ketchup

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.25 Scoop Whey

Meal 3
1/2 Cup White Rice
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 4
1.25 Scoop Whey

Meal 5
5 oz. Chicken
4 tsp PB

Supplements: 2 Clen

------------------------------------------------------
Weights: Quads

X4 Leg Extensions
X4 Leg Press
X3 1 Legged Leg Press
X2 Leg Extensions

Cardio: OFF

Meal 1
1/2 Cup Oats
1.25 Scoop Whey

Meal 2
4 oz. Sweet Potato
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 3
1/2 Cup White Rice
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef

Meal 4
1.25 Scoop Whey
3 tsp PB

Meal 5
5 oz. Chicken
3 tsp PB

Supplements: 2 Multi's , 2 Clen

---------------------------------------------------------

AM Cardio: 45 Minutes = 20 minutes stair-master + 25 minutes treadmill

Meal 1
1/2 Cup White Rice
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.25 Scoop Whey

CHEAT MEAL

Pizza
2 Brownies

Meal 4
2 TBSP PB

Supplements: 2 Clens

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weights: Back/Calves

X3 Close Grip Cable Rows
X3 Wide Grip Cable Pulldowns
X3 Close Grip Cable Pulldowns
X3 Standing Cable Pulldowns

X3 Seated Calves Machine

Cardio: 45 minutes treadmill

Do you waant critique or lip service pls feel good props when you .. ???.. where iis your prOduce girl??!?.. even Greens seems a good substistute!.. You need to hang out with Jodi maybe??..?!:/. ooops:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
who are you may i ask? my fiance, who competes as a middleweight nationally and is getting ready for the usas right now is doing my diet, as well as several other people that he trains...if there is one thing my fiance can do, its get people in shape!! i do eat greens, not every day, but i do eat them...and i can assure you one thing as well..whether i eat greens or not will absolutely NOT have an effect on my physical appearance in the mirror..i know the advantages of eating greens, and honestly, i am ok with the way im doing it now..

Meal 1
1/2 Cup White Rice
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef
BBQ Sauce

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.25 Scoop Whey

Meal 3
4 oz. Sweet Potato
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 4
1.25 Scoop Whey
1 TBSP PB

Meal 5
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef
BBQ Sauce

Supplements: 2 Multi's

---------------------------------------------------------
Weights: Chest
X3 DB Incline Press
X3 Chest Press Machine
X3 Cable Cross-overs
X3 Flye Pec-dec Machine

Cardio: 45 Minutes Treadmill

Meal 1
1/2 Cup White Rice
5 oz. Lean Ground Beef

Meal 2
1/2 Cup Oats
1.25 Scoop Whey

Meal 3
4 oz. Sweet Potato
5 oz. Chicken

Meal 4
1.25 Scoop Whey
1 TBSP PB

Meal 5
5 oz.Chicken
1 TBSP PB
BBQ Sauce

Supplements: 2 Multi's, 2 Clen

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardio: 25 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes stair-master

Dont know that I have ever posted in here, but your diet looks pretty damn good. Nice work.

who are you may i ask? my fiance, who competes as a middleweight nationally and is getting ready for the usas right now is doing my diet, as well as several other people that he trains...if there is one thing my fiance can do, its get people in shape!! i do eat greens, not every day, but i do eat them...and i can assure you one thing as well..whether i eat greens or not will absolutely NOT have an effect on my physical appearance in the mirror..i know the advantages of eating greens, and honestly, i am ok with the way im doing it now..

who aam I?? just another no-one to yourself I guess. I gett that you want to look and good and are prepared to comprimse your health over it. happens to the best of us I guess. each to their own though so I'll say no more to you about it. except that boy is it a biitch when you screw your health soo bad that you can't even pull off your comprimises anymore. biiiig bitch.. and not a pretty one.
Live and enjoy huh. I'm sure your partner 's greeat for it and you're in good hands anyway.
cheers.
Blooming tianshi Lotus

I'd have to agree. Dieting to just look good will only cause problems in the end. Diet smarter and healthier and your results will end in long term satisfaction and not compromised health.

Sara, I know your man knows how to diet but you need to understand he helps people to get to competition and we all know competition level is NOT HEALTHY! Plus I hear you have thyroid issues now and by not dieting healthy you are only causing stress on your thyroid and the end result will be bad health. Is that really worth looking good right now?

Jodi, I first started with no carbs diet you and Mark did not recommend it , I have added carbs in my diet, fats, and protein... isn't this healthy?

who aam I?? just another no-one to yourself I guess. I gett that you want to look and good and are prepared to comprimse your health over it. happens to the best of us I guess. each to their own though so I'll say no more to you about it. except that boy is it a biitch when you screw your health soo bad that you can't even pull off your comprimises anymore. biiiig bitch.. and not a pretty one.
Live and enjoy huh. I'm sure your partner 's greeat for it and you're in good hands anyway.
cheers.
Blooming tianshi Lotus

so, I'm hurting myself soooo bad now that I'm screwing my health sooo bad of not having any greens?? huhhhh :thinking:

I said yes once . Do what you like.
I dont really care how you respond to it but I'll give you my reason for saying so anyway.
There are certain enzymes in not only meat but also plant matter that provide a particular stimuli to our bodies to maintain our immune systems and all sorts of other things . If you don't want to eat these directly, then there are loads of options for condensed choices of the same stuff. If you don't have these then eventually your body will catch up with you.
I'm not trying to mother you and I'm sure you can make up your own mind and do as you please.( shrug)

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Last edited:
Jodi, I first started with no carbs diet you and Mark did not recommend it , I have added carbs in my diet, fats, and protein... isn't this healthy?
Yes that's healthy but not eating your greens is very UNHEALTHY! You need your phytonutrients. There are minerals and vitamins that your body can't get otherwise. If you don't eat your greens several times a day you are compromising your health. Veggies come before carbs and even before protein and efa's.

Back