• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OFFICIAL IM ASS THREAD: Something we can all "Get Behind"!!

asses are possibly the only things i love more than gingers.
psychobob_0232ae.jpg

E7QNl.jpg

Damn..wish this was one of those 20+ page threads you can just browse all day haha

Always gotta be upstaging me :D

BTW, Prince, ever thought about posting them on a free dedicated image hoster like imgur and linking to save your server bandwidth?

LOL, I don't know who she is but damn! she is hot and she posted those pics of herself in our photo gallery.

I have so much bandwidth available it would be near impossible for it to all get used, but if it got to that point I would just pay for additional bandwidth.We already pay a shitload for our dedicated server, so a little more would not be an issue.

LOL, I don't know who she is but damn! she is hot and she posted those pics of herself in our photo gallery.

I have so much bandwidth available it would be near impossible for it to all get used, but if it got to that point I would just pay for additional bandwidth.We already pay a shitload for our dedicated server, so a little more would not be an issue.

Wow... I assumed it was one of those tiered plans where you share a server with someone else. Dedicated server for the site, in the words of a certain doc that's some serious shit. Any specs?

Another one of the great ones already here
fitgirl.jpg

Wow... I assumed it was one of those tiered plans where you share a server with someone else. Dedicated server for the site, in the words of a certain doc that's some serious shit. Any specs?

we have been on a dedicated server for many years now.

Basic info:

Dell Linux Server
REDHAT Enterprise 5.7 x86_64
4 x QUAD Intel Xeon(R) CPU @ 2.40GHz Speed
2394.074 MHz Cache 8192 KB
12GB RAM
Dual SCSI HardDrives running Raid1

we have been on a dedicated server for many years now.

Basic info:

Dell Linux Server
REDHAT Enterprise 5.7 x86_64
4 x QUAD Intel Xeon(R) CPU @ 2.40GHz Speed
2394.074 MHz Cache 8192 KB
12GB RAM
Dual SCSI HardDrives running Raid1

That's some serious hardware right there. The IM servers are just about as strong as IM members it looks like.

Back