• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your max Deadlift?

901... Pulled it up like a beast :) I love deadlifts and feel its a total body workout! some really impressive stats on here... the first post I thought was a great number considering good job guys!

5'2
132 pounds

Max conventional dead lift is 285,I'd love to hit 305 by the end of the video for a meet.

Only 405 for a single, just wearing a belt....weight was I think 205 at the time.

901... Pulled it up like a beast :) I love deadlifts and feel its a total body workout! some really impressive stats on here... the first post I thought was a great number considering good job guys!

How did I miss this.... Is it really ED?

lb for lb even today guys can't fuck with this guy.

500lbs just belt @ 200lbs. I am coming back from an injury. I want to pull 570/600lbs by March 15

What's the injury from? How long ago was it. What was your max before the injury?

I did my first ever dead lift in 2012 and from then on it became my favorite lift. I'm 24yo 6' 205 lbs and currently I am pulling 385 last year before I hurt my back I pulled 425x2 raw running no gear at all.

IML Gear Cream!
i wa s a good pullerto . wayback in 1986. neverthough thatsom day . 1000 pounds wod be reached.

Before the injury it was 425x2 completely natural I was back up to 405 and just had a really bad ankle sprain

500 for a double. I use a belt and straps though. Heading into the new year I want to hit 600 by mid year, and 675 by the end of 2015. I also want to focus on my grip strength this time around too. Been off for over 7 months when I hit it too, so that was good for me.

So you want to add 175lbs to your max in 1year? What cycle you plaining to accomplish that?

thats your body weight at?

So you want to add 175lbs to your max in 1year? What cycle you plaining to accomplish that?

thats your body weight at?

No cycle, just training and keeping a stricter eye on my meals. Don't know what my weight is currently, but last time I was in the doctors office she weighed me out at 239 with jacket, jeans, and shoes on. So I'm praying I'm no less then 225-230 now. I only started focsuing on deads maybe a year ago. Prior to that I did all reps from the 4-6 range for one set, and 8-10 reps for another set. My 4-6 rep set I would do 475 till failure which was with in the desired range. My 8-10 rep set I would rep out 465 till failure which most times I would hit about 9. I try not ot up the weight till I get in the high end of my rep range. Even if it's 10lbs a week, or even 5lbs a week, or an extra rep with the same weight I'm happy.

But now I'm goingt to focus on lower reps, heavier weight, and a little more rest between sets and see where that takes me this year. Also going to try and get my squat up in the lower rep range as well. 415 x 8 is my best so far, never really focused on low rep squats. But might as try soething new for the new year.

EDIT: I might jump on self prescribed TRT (100mg test/week) if I can convience myself that it won't impair my ability to get the wfe pregant. I really don't want to mess that up. So the research continues for me. I have done a few runs in the past though. Simple stuff like test, test and deca, test deca and dbol, and test and tren. Nothing outrages, as I know my goals, and it's not to be on the Olympia stage lol! Mainly to get big, and make everybody else small ha ha!

Last edited:
Back