• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dog People

dog-cat-cat-dog-people.jpg

speaking about dogs we rescued the little guy on tuesday. 4 month old Italian greyhoud/Chihuahua mix

Dangerous Minds | Photos of dogs underwater

dogsunderwater5sdfs.jpg

dogsunderwater3sdfs.jpg

dogsunderwater6sdfs.jpg

dogsunderwater8sdfs.jpg

dogsunderwater7sdfs.jpg

Lifestyle pet photographer, Seth Casteel, captured these amazing images of dogs fetching their toys underwater. I can???t get over how the water transforms, what is probably a sweet pooch???s face, into something so ferocious and shark-like.

Seth should photograph our dog, Tong Tong in a parody of the Nirvana album cover???

IML Gear Cream!
speaking about dogs we rescued the little guy on tuesday. 4 month old Italian greyhoud/Chihuahua mix

God help you. That dog is going to have more energy than a nuclear reactor with the speed and power to chase down everything with the intention of fucking it.

God help you. That dog is going to have more energy than a nuclear reactor with the speed and power to chase down everything with the intention of fucking it.

he is a feisty little thing, gives the water dog a run for his money as the chihuahua side doesn't take any shit even being outweighed by 60 lbs.

still can't believe i'm a hetero male and have a toy dog, never thought that would happen. we had a Havanese for a couple of weeks last year before the gf took her out to NY to the new owner. that was my first experience with a real small dog, made me realize they are the same as the larger breeds and offer the same level of enjoyment. I can never make fun of a big guy with a little dog anymore.

First Person: Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

YouTube Video

More than 2,000 dogs have begun taking the spotlight at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. The top hound, toy, nonsporting and herding champions are being picked Monday night, and the best in show will be chosen Tuesday evening. (Feb. 13)

My dog has me wrapped around her dewclaw.......

As it should be.

Ahaha, some very cute dogs here. I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever myself, he's super hyper. Keep the pics and vids coming!

[ url= http :// www. (snip). c om. au]Personal Training, Boxing and Bootcamps | Hawthorn | Glen Iris | Camberwell | Melbourne ??? (snip)[/url]

Welcome to IronMagazine. ^^^^ Btw, is that a paid advertisement or something else?

Saw this in a visitor message posted by Vibrant. lol :bow: Wonder if the driver figured out he shouldn't have beeped at that dog.

imadog.gif

^^^^ This dog is the following dog's much calmer cousin? :thinking:

YouTube Video

My pitty Pollie

that is one good looking pit bull...

We got her for free from an ad we found online and I swear we could not have gotten luckier in finding her. Somebody had dumped her in N.Y.C., just left her tied to a fence to bake in the heat, and after somebody finally helped her she ended up being pulled from the shelter down there by an amazing rescue group called rescuezilla, who ended up sending her to a foster up here in searsport maine, where we got her from. I still can't believe that somebody just dumped her like that because she is one of the smartest and most loving dogs I have ever met, and she's constantly surprising us with her big vocabulary and her foolish personality. I couldn't imagine getting rid of her, ever, for any reason.

Back