• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low Carb Protein Pound Cake

SinOrSlim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMG_00734.jpg

This low carb snack is a delicious treat. Very fluffy and would even taste great topped with whipped cream!

Ingredients:

1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 Egg Whites
2 Tbsp Half and Half
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (No Corn Syrup!)
1 tsp Butter Extract

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl

3. Pour into a small greased baking dish (yes???mine was a funny ???L??? shape)

IMG_6808.jpg

4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min

5. Let cool, serve and enjoy!

IMG_52493.jpg

For daily, personally made low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips

Mmmm. Nice. I think I'll try this tonight. Where did you get that baking dish?

Haha that baking dish was actually part of a glass serving set that was supposed to be used to serve dips/cheeses. I couldn't find my small dish so I had to improvise! lol. Also, Im thinking about making cupcakes with this recipe too...i'll give you a little sneak peak in case you want to try the cake with frosting!

for the frosting...combine a little sugar-free jello pudding mix (flavor of your choice), protein powder and almond milk and whisk together until you get a "mousse-like" texture and spread it on top after the cake has cooled!

Awesome! Ill take a serving. Or two! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Butter extract??? Never heard of that. They think of everything.....whoever they are...

this looks awesome. dammit. now i have to go to the store and get these ingredients. lol.

Back