• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to test HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is an easy way to not only test your hgh, but it's also a way for us to prevent fraud by sponsors selling bunk hgh.

The Protocol:
  • Inject 10 iu IM.
  • Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
  • Fasting is not necessary.
  • No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. You can usually find a 15% off coupon if you look around also. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your hgh, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after reconstituting.

We are encouraging guys to post up results in this forum, provided they can show the labs and a pic of the hgh/gear used.

rhGH research:

1) Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration

2) BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

3) Medscape: Medscape Access

4) Medscape: Medscape Access

Attachments

• HGHpharmacokinetics.jpg
    HGHpharmacokinetics.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Exp: I'm so glad that you are moderating this important forum.

Brother, I have to say that you are probably the main reason that serum GH testing has become so popular on all the boards. Prior to publicizing your Nipers, and then your Yellows serum GH results, bros were only getting IGF-1. Man, you've made a huge contribution here.

Thanks brother!

Exp: I'm so glad that you are moderating this important forum.

Brother, I have to say that you are probably the main reason that serum GH testing has become so popular on all the boards. Prior to publicizing your Nipers, and then your Yellows serum GH results, bros were only getting IGF-1. Man, you've made a huge contribution here.
Thanks brother!

Thank you for the kind words. You were a huge part of that and deserve recognition for your contributions to this board as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back