Stop me if you've heard this one before. You haven't..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Stop me if you've heard this one before. You haven't..

So I had to rebottle some gear in order to get it to xxxx. You'll notice that on some plastic bottles after you pull the main cap off there is a small styrofo disk you than have to peel off. So I put the gear in the bottle and then superglued the foam disk on to make it look like a new, unopened bottle. Well after my travels I took a look and it seems that the oil has dissolved the foam. There are now a few particles floating around in it which are easy enough to filter out. What I'm concerned with is the matter that's dissolved into the oil that you cannot see. Any ideas on how to get it out? And no, I'm not throwing away the gear. It was pricey and I took a huge risk getting it here. My thought is once I I filter it through a coffee filter I'll put it in a Pyrex dish and sit that in boiling water for at least 30 minutes. I know this will kill any germs but like I said I'm more worried about removing the foreign chemicals now residing in my oil. Any thoughts? Oh, and I don't know of it matters but the substance is human grade test E 250. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How did the foam get into the oil through the stopper? Did this happen to all the vials? Also you don't filter with coffee filters bro... You need syringe filters or it will not be sterile anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Money is more important than what you inject into your body? Good luck with your future life endeavors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You should have purchased plastic shrink. Get a 1,000 of them for a few bucks. I'm talking about the plastic that almost looks sucked on to a product. A hair dryer or heat gun is what you use to shrink it.

Perfume sample vials make great 2ml doses as well

Purchase a syringe filter, run your product through that.

5"10
    195lbs

Currently cycle:
    Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by djquirk View Post
    So I had to rebottle some gear in order to get it to xxxx. You'll notice that on some plastic bottles after you pull the main cap off there is a small styrofo disk you than have to peel off. So I put the gear in the bottle and then superglued the foam disk on to make it look like a new, unopened bottle. Well after my travels I took a look and it seems that the oil has dissolved the foam. There are now a few particles floating around in it which are easy enough to filter out. What I'm concerned with is the matter that's dissolved into the oil that you cannot see. Any ideas on how to get it out? And no, I'm not throwing away the gear. It was pricey and I took a huge risk getting it here. My thought is once I I filter it through a coffee filter I'll put it in a Pyrex dish and sit that in boiling water for at least 30 minutes. I know this will kill any germs but like I said I'm more worried about removing the foreign chemicals now residing in my oil. Any thoughts? Oh, and I don't know of it matters but the substance is human grade test E 250. Thanks
    Toss that shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Idra View Post
    Money is more important than what you inject into your body? Good luck with your future life endeavors.

No, but money's important enough to at least try and salvage it. I'm sure every single substance you've ordered from a UGL and injected was only made from the worlds finest ingredients and prepared only under the strictest of laboratory sterility standards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    How did the foam get into the oil through the stopper? Did this happen to all the vials? Also you don't filter with coffee filters bro... You need syringe filters or it will not be sterile anymore.
    The bottle has a screw on cap on top that you can flip up to squirt out whatever's in the bottle. On the top of the actual bottle is a little foam disk used to create a seal. So before you can fill the bottle you have to unscrew the main top, peel away the foam disk and screw the top back on. So after I filled it the oil was in contact with the foam disk in theory to keeping from leaking out until I was ready to use it. I doubt it wpuld have leaked but I decided to use the foam to make the bottle appear as a new, unopened bottle of tool oil. And as far as the coffee filters, I'm only going to use them as a prefilter before putting them through a syringe filter. none of its sterile at this point so if able to recover it I'm going to bake the shit out of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So I've conducted a all experiment where I placed some oil on the same kind of foam disk to see the effects. Well, nothing's happened. At all. So one theory is that the foam disk was missing because Chinese customs agents tore it off going through my stuff and the floating shit in the oil are the little pieces that came off when they tore into it. If that's the case I would think that filtration, rebottling, and baking the shit out of it would work. Of course if I'm wrong.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

No, but money's important enough to at least try and salvage it. I'm sure every single substance you've ordered from a UGL and injected was only made from the worlds finest ingredients and prepared only under the strictest of laboratory sterility standards.
    No but I'm not dumb enough to knowingly inject shit that had stuff floating in it. You are a fucking idiot trying to use that logic in an argument.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

just to recap, you are putting this in multidose vials with butyl stoppers at the end right? You're not just gonna inject it out of some vial with a screw on cap right lol... If that foam doesn't dissolve I guess you could sterile filter it into vials and then bake it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Coffee filters

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

well, to start with... you do know there are solvents in your test e, right?
    that's what dissolved the foam... the solvents...
    the foam(that is not still in small pieces) is dissolved!!!!
    it is permanently in your oil, and you can't get it out without ruining the test e(so it is pointless)... that being said, why don't you goodle styrofoaml, see what it's made of , then google that chemical and look at the health effects associated with injecting that chemical in your body.... not to mention, the plastic bottle you put the stuff in, my guess is that it is either polyethylene or polypropylene.. there are many types of plastic though... it dissolved some of the plastic bottle too(whether you can tell or not) so you are injecting that too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    well, to start with... you do know there are solvents in your test e, right?
    that's what dissolved the foam... the solvents...
    the foam(that is not still in small pieces) is dissolved!!!!
    it is permanently in your oil, and you can't get it out without ruining the test e(so it is pointless)... that being said, why don't you goodle styrofoaml, see what it's made of , then google that chemical and look at the health effects associated with injecting that chemical in your body.... not to mention, the plastic bottle you put the stuff in, my guess is that it is either polyethylene or polypropylene.. there are many types of plastic though... it dissolved some of the plastic bottle too(whether you can tell or not) so you are injecting that too...
    Apparantly many of you have the wrong idea. Of course I'm not going to run the shit through a coffee filter, call it good and then inject. I know the BA in the gear is what did the dissolving, I mean thats it's soul purpose for being in the gear(as a solvent, not for melting styro). If it can't be recovered then I'll toss it with no regret. But who want to toss 6 bottles of human grade Test? Not me unless I have to. I started this thread to see if there are any chemists out there who could point me towards a method of separating the good form the bad. I know it's possible. Humans can slipt atoms into their component parts for christs sake. That question then becomes one of cost/time/complexity. And about the coffee filters, though I already said this, they are only there to pre filter the solution to remove the larger particulate matter. I was never under any illusion that it would render the material safe for consumption.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Idra View Post
    No but I'm not dumb enough to knowingly inject shit that had stuff floating in it. You are a fucking idiot trying to use that logic in an argument.
    Hows this for logic. EVERY steroid you have ever used had shit floating around in it. That's why it's filtered before it gets bottled. And regardless of the filter size there is still shit floating around in it, it's just too small for you to see. Unless like you said l, I'm a fucking idiot. In that case, EVERYONE OUT THERE MAKING THEIR OWN GEAR, YOU CAN STOP USING FILTERS NOW, AND IF YOU DO USE THEM ITS A SIGN THAT YOUR GEAR IS SHIT. Just ask Idra.