• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jjpeters4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started ep clen today, within 30 min I experienced some shaking of the hands and an increased heart rate. I never tried clen before, so I guess I'll do a mini log. My first dose was 40mcg, I'll be running some ketotifen fumarate along with it, I'm gonna try to do a 6 week run with this....some of you may be interested due to the fact ep is really cheap on the wallet.....so far so good...

Well sounds like they've improved. Never got any shaking from their clen when they first started up business and were a sponsor here. Good to hear. You'll probably get tired of being on clen that long. Tends to make you feel like shit after a while lol

So I took the keto lastnight before bed, and wow did I sleep like a fuckin rock! Its not jus a slight difference either, I get 4-5 hours sleep most nights, lastnight I got 8 hours and dreamed like a mofo! I took only 1mg too!...yeah baby...I did wake up with a sight head ache tho.....

I'm up to 80mcg right now and this stuff is working prettty damn good! My heart rate went to 171 yesterday jus by walking on a treadmill on a 10 degree incline!

I'm up to 80mcg right now and this stuff is working prettty damn good! My heart rate went to 171 yesterday jus by walking on a treadmill on a 10 degree incline!

If this is your first clen run, why are.you taking the keto too ? I thought you ran the keto after two weeks to reset receptors ? Am I missing something ?

clen destroys your heart. just saying.

If you run the keto along with the clen you can run 6-8 weeks continously. The keto restores the beta 2 receptors that the clen down regulates, thus making the clen more efficient...

If you run the keto along with the clen you can run 6-8 weeks continously. The keto restores the beta 2 receptors that the clen down regulates, thus making the clen more efficient...

I under stand that, but the protocol I read and have used was 4 weeks clen , then 2 weeks clen and keto, rinse and repeat... I've just never heard of running both continuous

Back