79 Posts
    Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Up-Close With MAN OF STEEL Superman, Jor-El And Faora Suits At The Licensing Expo 2012

MAN OF STEEL Kryptonian armor for Jor-El and Faora plus, get a super close look at the new Superman suit in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gregzs View Post
    Mariana Klaveno To Play Lily Munster In MOCKINGBIRD LANE?

According to Deadline Mariana Klaveno (True Blood) has been cast as Lily Munster, but the deal is contingent on her being released from ABC's Devious Maids. That is a pilot that Mariana is attached to but she only has a few line in the first episode. Her role is a recurring one and that creates a bit of an issue.
    Looks like Mariana didn't get released.
    Portia de Rossi To Play Lily Munster In NBC's MOCKINGBIRD LANE

Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Portia de Rossi will be taking on the role of Lily Munster in NBC's Mockingbird Lane. This is a reboot of The Munsters, a 1960's sitcom that only lasted a few seasons but grew in popularity in syndication. The original Lily Munster was played by the extremely talented Yvonne De Carlo.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Spoiler beware:

Merle Dixon Gets A Drastic New Look In Season Three Of THE WALKING DEAD

We already know that the racist brother of fan-favourite character Daryl will be back in season three of The Walking Dead, but he'll be returning with...well, it's probably best you take a look for yourselves!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Hugh Laurie In Negotiations To Play The Villain In ROBOCOP

Hugh Laurie In Negotiations To Play The Villain In ROBOCOP

According to the trade, Laurie would play "the cold, sarcastic CEO of Omni Corp, which creates the title character". Now that sounds like the character played by Ronny Cox in the original, Dick Jones. But now that THR report that Laurie would indeed play the villain of the story, my guess is that this character would be an amalgamation of Jones and another villain from the original who was more hands-on involved in Murphy's transformation, Bob Morton played by Miguel Ferrer. Of course, hopefully we will also get a Clarence Bodicker type in the mix too - and we better see the "I'd by that for a dollar" guy, I mean that would be a deal breaker.

Jose Padilha is directing the movie, which stars Joel Kinnaman as Murphy/Robocop, Gary Oldman as his scientist-creator and Samuel L. Jackson as a media mogul.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

"I Am Legend"

The success of Will Smith’s 2007 apocalyptic flick, “I Am Legend” was such a blockbuster that the filmmakers have decided to pursue a sequel.

The actor told BBC News the movie is being worked on right now, but without him.

“Producers are working on it,” Smith told BBC News. “I’m not actually working on it. If it’s great, I’m into it.” When asked if there was a good chance he’d reconsider, Smith confesses, “Probably not.”

Besides the fact that he unassumingly dies at the end of the movie, he’s not interested in making any more sequels.

“I don’t want to be the sequel guy,” he recently said. “I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut,” he joked

That said, Smith isn’t ruling out a “Men in Black 4″ (or “Bad Boys 3″ and “Hancock 2,” for that matter). He would consider the projects only if there was a “groundswell of support” from fans and if, in the case of “MiB 3,” “people love this one.”

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Budget For THE LONE RANGER Increases; Gore Verbinski's Spending Is "Out Of Control"

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that despite production being halted being last year and an expensive train sequence being scrapped, rewrites are once again underway in order to try and trim the budget of Gore Verbinski's The Lone Ranger. Disney were concerned about costs and managed to bring it down to around $215 million, but the site has now been told by insiders that the film is already behind schedule and the budget has once again soared up towards the $250 million mark. It may have even surpassed that figure.

Disney are trying to get the director to cut more scenes from the film, although those close to the project claim that these expenses come as no surprise. As well as being heavy on visual effects, Verbinski has decided that they should build their own trains from scratch rather than hiring existing ones. The severe weather (such as wind and dust storms) has also caused damage to the set, and one insider had this to say about the situation, "It's out of control, but if you were going to bet on anyone, it would be on Gore, Johnny and Jerry."

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

AMC Reveals Official Photo Of Merle Dixon's Return In The Walking Dead

Get a great look at what Merle Dixon has done with his missing hand and speculate what is in store for him.

Since being abandoned on a rooftop in Season 1, Merle Dixon has been the source of fervent fan speculation. (Where is he? Is he alive?) Today, AMC confirms that Merle (Michael Rooker) will return in The Walking Dead Season 3. Check out this first look at the character -- sporting a new arm accessory -- in The Walking Dead Season 3 Production Gallery, which also includes shots of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

How the failed Dune movie you never saw gave birth to Prometheus | Blastr

Hosted by Andrea Feczko, BlastrTV will stream to you here, as well as on Syfy's XBox Live app and on the Blastr mobile and tablet apps. This first episode tells the crazy, almost unbelievable story of how if it weren't for Alejandro Jodorowsky's insane attempt to make a feature film based on Frank Herbert's Dune in the 1970s we wouldn't have the Alien franchise ... or Prometheus.
    As you'll see, it's a rather twisty tale.

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Bland and forgetful just got a whole new name...

Going quickly through a theater near you.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Elite Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Elite Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Abraham Lincoln Goes Hunting With the Navy

Benjamin Walker, star of 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter', dropped in on the US Navy in the guise of his presidential character with fellow star Anthony Mackie to host a special screening of the new film. (June 15)

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Michelle Pfeiffer Says She Would "Probably" Play CATWOMAN Again

Anne Hathaway is set to take on the role of Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's final Bat-flick, The Dark Knight Rises. But of course that won't be the first time we will have seen the feline femme fatale up on the screen. The character was portrayed by quite a few actresses over the years, most memorably by Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's Batman Returns. Her take on Selina Kyle/Catwoman left a lot of people hot under the collar, and aside from a few silly deviations regarding her origins, was a fairly spot on take on the popular Batman villain. Now Pfeiffer - still a knockout at 54 - has revealed to E! UK that she would actually be up for reprising the role at some point..

"Probably, if they asked me. It's unlikely that they're going to ask me."