MGF w CJC or GHRP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    I saw an article that detailed a regimen that included MGF and IGF-1 LR3 on separate days due to stem cell proliferation while MGF is active. It stated that MGF would be active for several days. I have even seen a regimen that included MGF only once a week and IGF on all other non-workout days. The idea is that the introduction of IGF is a waste while MGF is working. Ok, if you do not want to read the whole article, let me give you an idea. He claims that MGF will cause stem cells to proliferate (divide and multiply). During this division, IGF would be useless as new tissue cannot occur during this process. However, the question is does everyone agree that 24,48 hours is the ideal time. I know this is a little different as the op is asking about MGF and GHRP/GHRH, but still it is good information to consider as people have had issues getting a cumulative effect with MGF/IGF. However, a separate dosing scheme has been successful. What are your thoughts on this. I am curious as to what Pitt thinks especially.

IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?
    Actually that's where I was going with the Igf-lr3...I didn't read the article, but that's where I was going when I replied. To create hyperplasia and let the new keep growing once it gets directed towards the muscle/skeletal system. Upon reading things, this idea is what first lead me to peptides( well seriously anyway ). It wouldn't be instant growth, but continued overall growth. Combine that with say cyp and you have a good enviroment anabolically. However, Idk what is what on that per say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    I saw an article that detailed a regimen that included MGF and IGF-1 LR3 on separate days due to stem cell proliferation while MGF is active. It stated that MGF would be active for several days. I have even seen a regimen that included MGF only once a week and IGF on all other non-workout days. The idea is that the introduction of IGF is a waste while MGF is working. Ok, if you do not want to read the whole article, let me give you an idea. He claims that MGF will cause stem cells to proliferate (divide and multiply). During this division, IGF would be useless as new tissue cannot occur during this process. However, the question is does everyone agree that 24,48 hours is the ideal time. I know this is a little different as the op is asking about MGF and GHRP/GHRH, but still it is good information to consider as people have had issues getting a cumulative effect with MGF/IGF. However, a separate dosing scheme has been successful. What are your thoughts on this. I am curious as to what Pitt thinks especially.

IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?
    I don't agree with a lot in this article.. Twist pointed out why.. If I were to stack peps pre and post workout it would look like this..

IGF DES Pre workout

Post workout
    MGF - 15-20 minutes post workout
    GHRP/GHRH - 15-20 minutes after MGF
    IGF LR3 - 20+ minutes after GHRP/GHRH

Peg MGF used on Off days.

Even with this protocol, I would cycle the LR3 4-5 weeks on.. then equal time off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    And if your going for mass, might as welll get GHRP-6 it makes most extra hunger after dosing.
    Yeah well I was thinking MGF, peg worked for dat...but it was specifically made, so. Not saying Peg wouldn't work, it seems MGF is better for muscle development. Far as igfs, i don't want to hit organs...atleast there needs to be more research on this stuff for me,so I can wait. I view it as an aid to muscle growth, so solid nice gains I'm okay with..aka not expecting to gain 8lbs in 6 weeks or somethin. However, i did look at ghrp 2, but as said it can raise cortisol levels a little higher..probably why you see some ppl with sleep disturbs as one pointed out. Really I though ghrp 6 was for more leanin out, maybe I misinterpreted that? However, already being on trt cyp( which needs corrected dosing )......What would one expect with that and MGF+ Ghrp 6?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    I don't agree with a lot in this article.. Twist pointed out why.. If I were to stack peps pre and post workout it would look like this..

IGF DES Pre workout

Post workout
    MGF - 15-20 minutes post workout
    GHRP/GHRH - 15-20 minutes after MGF
    IGF LR3 - 20+ minutes after GHRP/GHRH

Peg MGF used on Off days.

Even with this protocol, I would cycle the LR3 4-5 weeks on.. then equal time off.
    Shouldn't MGF be used on non workout days as peg. Something with your own natural mgf and igf that would make it weak on training days? Also if my rat wanted to bilat shoot bi's/tri's....MGF 200mcg...that would be 50 per head on bis( inner/outter ) or just 100/100 into the bicep itself? Also same for tri's. I also wondered if ppl used the same needle for that day...if you go 50mcg 50 mcg bilat..inner/outer head of bi, you got 4 shots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrazy View Post
    Shouldn't MGF be used on non workout days as peg. Something with your own natural mgf and igf that would make it weak on training days? Also if my rat wanted to bilat shoot bi's/tri's....MGF 200mcg...that would be 50 per head on bis( inner/outter ) or just 100/100 into the bicep itself? Also same for tri's. I also wondered if ppl used the same needle for that day...if you go 50mcg 50 mcg bilat..inner/outer head of bi, you got 4 shots.
    I Stack mine exactly as it's outlined above.. Bilat pinning.. you can use the same pin. I personally load two though. With MGF, I stick to one pin per side.. I've never liked multiple spot injections. Especially not that "New" Peg MGF pinning scheme that's 25 pins per side or some shit like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah doesn't igf1lr3 have a systemic effect...basically it hits organs, unlike MGF. I know ppl on threads do Ig1r w/ MGF, well on a few threads. However, Like I said, don't want organ growth. If not, then I'd be in. I am guessing the timing would have to be good though.
    ALL OF IT will go systemic. the thing is it stays in system active longer. thats all.
    Blergs AKA. JUCED_PORKCHOP

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

you body is putting it out RIGHT after workout for a reason.... do it ON workout days..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

BYE all this IM shots I don't undertand. more scar tissue and hassle. I pin all of mind SubQ with no issue.
    I will do IM for aas not peps.
    just my op.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

ALL OF IT will go systemic. the thing is it stays in system active longer. thats all.
    Hormones can bind to a receptor the moment they are in the blood and have an affinity. They don't need to pass through the circ system before they bind (normally)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

BYE all this IM shots I don't undertand. more scar tissue and hassle. I pin all of mind SubQ with no issue.
    I will do IM for aas not peps.
    just my op.
    What peps are you researching? I think it depends, most from reading are sub q. However, MGF specifically is more for cite growth, not overall growth. Even though I guess one could argue that it does become systemic throughout the body after an IM. In all rationale, test is systemic even if you inject it to the bicep( which would hurt )... but I read ppl doing it.

However, What kind of results would one see on MGF and GHRP 6? Recovery, relief from pain? Strength? Mass? Better sleep? I would like to hear all the above lol. However, as said, not looking for fat loss at this time and nothing that's gunna make organs grow...I'll let further researching get done. Oh I have tendonitis in the rotator, no tear( its getting better on its own )...but this might factor into a pep. Its probably a dislocated bicep tendon effecting things cause it wasnt a chronic thing, and it happened benching. Anyway, back to the MGF and GHRP 6...Now does 6 promote fat loss, that's my concern?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    First of all, saying IGF is "useless" before "stem cells have proliferated" is wrong, retarded, uneducated, and shows a complete lack of understanding of what happens at a biological level. Now that I have that off my chest

MGF is actually a variation of IGF, technically called IGF-1Ec. When tissue is damaged, the IGF gene is spliced, IGF-1Ec ("MGF") is what is left, while residual peptides are able to translate back into IGF. The MGF is simply for activating satellite cells to begin the cell cycle, becoming simple myoblasts, nothing more. A myoblast is ONLY A PRECURSUR CELL.Once these cells begin the cell cycle, IGF is actually EXTREMELY IMPORTANT as MGF actually prevents cell differentiation. This is where IGF comes into play, allowing further development of the cell and promoting differentiation

In a complete absence of IGF and a few other growth factors that I wont get into, the stem cells wouldn't develop into any useful and developed form of myocyte, and will simply dedifferentiate back into satellite cells in the endomysium. Also, IGF-1 Lr3 or DES used on workout days (preferably pre-workout) wont blunt any MGF release from the liver.

It is actually a VERY good idea to use both together, so we can "feed" the entire cell cycle so to speak.

Okay I'm done, tata
    So your saying MGF by itself isn't all that far as muscle growth...I know that's not what you said directly. I say this because the cells wouldn't differ and just go back to what they were. So in a nutshell MGF is just good for recovery, but not directly muscle growth as most think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So your saying MGF by itself isn't all that far as muscle growth...I know that's not what you said directly. I say this because the cells wouldn't differ and just go back to what they were. So in a nutshell MGF is just good for recovery, but not directly muscle growth as most think?
    The cells will differentiate when your body's natural IGF levels increase. What you stated would only be true if endogenous IGF did not exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    The cells will differentiate when your body's natural IGF levels increase. What you stated would only be true if endogenous IGF did not exist.
    Ok..so one can really just depend on their own IGF to diff the body after MGF. Also, if you were to research GHRP 6 and MGF, what research results might one see. IDK if you ever research with ghrp 6 or not. Again, not looking for fat loss. More aid in muscle mass, recovery, and sleep. I would have asked ghrp 2, but rising cortisol levels could hinder sleep, or just over carb loading( ghrp 2 increasing hunger...) blunt gh pulse? I do understand the other poster saying Ig1-lr3, based on my goals lol. However, not into the gh organ growth. Again, i'd like to see further research with that being done, even on a 4 week cycle. Thanks. Also is the tape going up on MGF in lagging areas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok..so one can really just depend on their own IGF to diff the body after MGF. Also, if you were to research GHRP 6 and MGF, what research results might one see. IDK if you ever research with ghrp 6 or not. Again, not looking for fat loss. More aid in muscle mass, recovery, and sleep. I would have asked ghrp 2, but rising cortisol levels could hinder sleep, or just over carb loading( ghrp 2 increasing hunger...) blunt gh pulse? I do understand the other poster saying Ig1-lr3, based on my goals lol. However, not into the gh organ growth. Again, i'd like to see further research with that being done, even on a 4 week cycle. Thanks. Also is the tape going up on MGF in lagging areas?
    Bump...and oh yeah. If one did igf-lr3 moderate dose for 4 weeks, would that cause organ or G.I growth? Basically, you would think with proliferation and differation, all you have to do it is one time and let them grow over time via resistance training. Am I wrong?