MLG Pharamaceuticals

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDawg View Post
    We have more than proved ourselves to consistently provide quality products. Over a thousand testimonials on professionalmuscle.com,and countless other guys that have had blood work done with awesome results. If every satisfied mlg customer would chime in here we would have endless posts praising his gear and service. I have no doubts and neither should you guys. Do some research and reading and make your own conclusions. We have no minimum so any one can try a bottle or two of test or some dbol and see for themselves....blood work or not we are top notch!! You have no worries
    NO offense but these types of responses irritate the fuck out of me. We have this many people and that many people that will vouch. Every day someone says td or g2g and that is about it. You could be feeding these clowns water pills and they will get results because of placebo its a mind fuck. 99 percent of people do not get blood work done as you can see. So you say people are getting result well sure because there is test in it so its better then nothing BUT its BEAT bottom line it is under dosed like a mother fucker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

It could be possible that its a mislabeled vial. Could be something that wont show on a blood test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hmm... im not liking the sounds of this

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    It could be possible that its a mislabeled vial. Could be something that wont show on a blood test.
    LH and FSH are shutdown and he has some Total T in his blood after 7 days from injection so its likely just under dosed T.

The Chinese will fuck you for a few dollars worth of powder.

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker666 View Post
    NO offense but these types of responses irritate the fuck out of me. We have this many people and that many people that will vouch. Every day someone says td or g2g and that is about it. You could be feeding these clowns water pills and they will get results because of placebo its a mind fuck. 99 percent of people do not get blood work done as you can see. So you say people are getting result well sure because there is test in it so its better then nothing BUT its BEAT bottom line it is under dosed like a mother fucker.
    Dirt you were reading my mind ^^^^

I just cant believe how many sponsors had bunk or underdosed gear. Funny thing is ya look over on Anabolic Forum and all is forgotten. Its like WTF all these folks with all this bullshit praises about TD's. I'm starting to think its better if nothing shows like L7 pulled then shit gear sent. At least I'm saving my AI and pins.
    "Everything you say can and will be used against you when the Lord returns "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    LH and FSH are shutdown and he has some Total T in his blood after 7 days from injection so its likely just under dosed T.

The Chinese will fuck you for a few dollars worth of powder.
    Damn. Now I wonder if my MLG gear is underdosed...

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RJM3607 View Post
    Damn. Now I wonder if my MLG gear is underdosed...
    Follow the protocol and get labs.

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    GreenGiant, I hope my post did not come across as to harsh directed at you. I just re-read my post, and it sounds harsh, but I did not mean it that way.
    negative my dood were all here as men having a discussion...assbag
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker666 View Post
    Bro, no angry, I'd carry the groceries in for ya'mother, so its all good, but my dood, It is what it is, there really are thousands plus testimonies, many bloods have been done, my point -n- case is these "clowns" that are making ord after ord continue for a reason, bc these gear's legit. There are many many many sponcors sources ect to pick and choose from, so why would there be such a strong following if this is the case. respectfully saying.

Those that have been in this game for a hot minute know if gear is "water pill" staytus or not REAL QUICK And the horn would be blown immed, this is thheee first literally first proposed instance of MLG gear having an issue.

so NO offense my dood, but 1000000000 to now 1complaint is a tried and true record.
    GreenGiant is a fictional character and does not condone the use of AAS. All post made by GreenGiany should not be taken seriously.

U mad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGiant View Post
    Bro, no angry, I'd carry the groceries in for ya'mother, so its all good, but my dood, It is what it is, there really are thousands plus testimonies, many bloods have been done, my point -n- case is these "clowns" that are making ord after ord continue for a reason, bc these gear's legit. There are many many many sponcors sources ect to pick and choose from, so why would there be such a strong following if this is the case. respectfully saying.

Those that have been in this game for a hot minute know if gear is "water pill" staytus or not REAL QUICK And the horn would be blown immed, this is thheee first literally first proposed instance of MLG gear having an issue.

so NO offense my dood, but 1000000000 to now 1complaint is a tried and true record.
    All you can do is get labs following heavys protocol and then we we all know. I'm going to, and if it's under dosed then thats the chance you take with ugls. Personally mlg has proven to have exceptional customer service/shipping ta, but is their gear dosed properly? I dont know at this moment but I will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

this lab testing section is depressing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    this lab testing section is depressing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm a very satisfied MLG customer. Using his Tren Ace right now and loving it. I still stand behind MLG

EDIT: I've used MLG's products and have confidence in them. I've seen positive testimonials from dozens of other people who have run his products, along with a few bloodtest results that were also positive...
    This one negative test isn't even close to changing my mind on MLG.
    Last edited by jaredw33; 07-20-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGiant View Post

My doooooood I am not mad I could care less. And to be honest A lot of people do not know...the mind is a strong tool. I have seen a lot of members pics on here and they all look like they do not lift. So anything they do will make them stronger..Hell since they do not lift when they do actually lift they get newbie gains. And for the bloods I don't trust that shit come on man anyone can use Photoshop or even different gear and say its mlg or l7 its good to go. The game is rough the economy is shitty people are only looking out for them selves. Hell look at you you dont actually give a fuck as long as the sponsor keeps giving you what you need. All I can say is there T/a is fast and that is it. Let me just say money talks for the right price anything can be "bought" even this thread for insistence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

To all who are here let's be real. Where are we doing research from? Underground labs. Where are UG labs? Exactly, they are not in a research facility. Therefore they do not have the equipment to dose things exactly on point. Secondly almost all UG labs get there powder from the same place, CHINA. So if one company is under dosed another one probably is as well because they all come from the same mother fuckin place. Now some brew better than others and some brew assuming their shit might be under dosed but the point is its UG gear for a reason. And there is a reason it is a fraction of the cost of HG gear. There will always be a risk involved and nothing will ever be consistent. But as long as your seeing the results that you desire and you are staying healthy than your good. If your really picky then stick wit human grade and pay the extra bucks. But good luck finding tren or EQ in human grade lol... Some things aren't meant for humans

- SHREK